1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im new! Hello all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by HermitCrabby, Feb 7, 2012.

1. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

:dork2:Hi guys. I want to say Im new here and I already love it here. I have 2 hermit crabs hoping to get 1 or 2 more in the summer when the shops open back up. I have a TINY crab named Nawla (Lion King I know, Im such a dork :dork2: ) and Symba. Nawla is like my little survivor. Surface molt, got dug up accedently during a molt, didnt want to go back in her shell after she molted so she walked aroung with no shell for a few hours, and now her bug claw came off. Symba is my manly one who isnt afraid to pinch or be shy.  :pinch: So, thats about it, if you have any questions just ask me I will be glad to answer as long as they arent too personal. Now for smiles LOL

:hermez2:  :woohoo:  :hug2:  :rainbow:  :banana: Im a BANNANA! LOL Bye all  :bye:

2. mom_of_3

mom_of_3 (Micro Crab)

Welcome to the addictive world of crabbing and  from what I can tell about this site is is a mad house so..... :madhouse:.....

3. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

Probally. My last forum got closed but that was too. I guess its in the forums of crabby lovers.  :hermzpoo:  :huggies: to you! <3

4. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Welcome!  :vinkko:  We're glad you found us.  :spunky: