1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back ! [: (And hopefully on the right board xD)

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by NewlyCrabby, Jul 17, 2009.

1. NewlyCrabby

NewlyCrabby "First Molt, A Success"

Hey guys; I'm not even sure if this is in the right board  :oops: feel free to scold me if I'm in the wrong section o:
      Well, I'm back [: ! I haven't been on in the past little while, but as I said, I'm back and plan to hang around for a little whiile =P
      I've had a bumpy past little while, my kitteh died, my dad was in the hospital & exams were in progress :s Yay highschool xD
      My few remaining crabby babies are doing good, I'm down to three now. Most of my crew ( I had about 13) past over the winter, as I couldn't seem to keep the heat in, despite the heating pad, the warm house, and the light thats on 24/7.
      But to kick start, my new beginning in crabby land, I'm itching to do a deep clean, and completely re-decorate my tank. I want to give it a theme. Any ideas would be muchly appreciated(I currently have a 20 gallon). Ideas of what to put in and use in my tank and to use as decoration would be awesome, and pictures would be great
      I'm also planning to go out, and buy myself a new crew of crabbies. My tank is looking quite bare with just my three guys. I dont like it.
      Well thanks guys, It's great to be back - I'm looking forward to hearing from all you old familiar faces, and meeting you new crabbers. thanks again for everything !

-Jae
      ~Crabby since August 07. [: