1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was VERY bored last night so I took more pics

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by HERMEZ, Jan 19, 2007.

1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

and I want you to look at them  :thanks:

The kids are at leap frog again
    [img=300x209]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/1tootid012.jpg[/img]

Chili--chillin--I was just telling Noobie this crab never sleeps
    [img=300x253]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/1tootid008.jpg[/img]

Beamer--beaming lol
    [img=300x255]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/1tootid006.jpg[/img]

Mr. Green Jeans
    [img=300x216]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/1tootid003.jpg[/img]

Pretty in Pink--Cosmo
    [img=300x251]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/1tootid004.jpg[/img]

And Roy
    [​IMG]

2. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Nice pics.  Do I need to make another shameless plug for COTW?  Oh, I guess I just did, hehehehee.

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I do believe I sent you MORE than one--check your files tootsie  :chuckle:

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

ok thats it! Come teach me how to take good pics like that. Mine dont ever come out looking that nice!

5. justanoob

justanoob Guest

Very cute pics... :dancebear: I dont know if that is leap frog, looks like they are doing something else :pinkhat:

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Oh Vinnie--you read my mind but I wasnt gonna go there  :chuckle: did you get the stuff yet? hmmmmmmmm  :steamed:

7. kathleen

kathleen Guest

heh heh I gotta go with Justanoob on that one.  Herm-az how long have you had Chili?  Has he always looked kind of stripey like that?

8. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

almost a year--he was blood red hence is name--molted and came up like Casper the ghost--now he is gaining his color back--I love him-I think the stripes are kinda cool--same thing happened with my other straw, when all 5 are in there I may be in trouble--I miss my Truffles she should have been up and I have no idea where she is to poke around  :tear:

9. kathleen

kathleen Guest

My straws are just like yours.  they were pretty red when I got them, after a few molts they are lighter in color and kind of stripey.  I think I feed them well, I wonder what causes this.  I hope Truffles pops up soon.  I have a jumbo whos been buried under the tree for a week now.  He has not molted woth us yet, and I am just a little itty bitty teeny tiny bit TERRIFIED!

10. starmaiden

starmaiden "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Nice pictures Herm-EZ! Justanoob, that would have never corssed my mind for the first pic if you hadn't mentioned it! I went back and took a second look, and...well...uh... :chuckle: Herm-EZ has some happy crabs at least!

And it seems like all my Straws do is sleep when their not pigging out! Guess they're still destressing! Hope truffles comes back soon for you!

11. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

I see boredome brings nice pics! They look great!  :petals:

12. justanoob

justanoob Guest

Happy crabs for sure Star :love3: I don't know why that even came to mind :angel4:

13. justanoob

justanoob Guest

Oh Vinnie--you read my mind but I wasnt gonna go there  :chuckle: did you get the stuff yet? hmmmmmmmm  :steamed:
    [/quote] :angel4:

14. veltish

veltish Guest

wow. nice. i wish i could get some good shots of my crabbies. ive been getting really sucky pics lately. and whenever theres a ton of action in the tank im superdooper busy so i cant get any shots...

15. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Stunning pics Herm!  Silly little crabbies! 

I remember Chili... she still looks beautiful to me!

16. Crabcrazy2

Crabcrazy2 (Small Crab)

Great pics, Herm ez.  Doesn't look like leap frog to me either.  :tongue3:

17. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Shame on you all!!!  The thought never crossed my mind! :inc:

Chickie, I remember when you first got Chili, and then how white he got.  Looking great now, though!!!  Lovely pics as usual!!! :kissflowers: