1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was bad, very, very bad!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Aguardian4mypets, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aguardian4mypets

Aguardian4mypets (Micro Crab)

Went to the pet store to get some parrot food for my African Grey. As I was going in the store I thought :think:, wonder if they got more crabs since last week. BIG mistake! Oh they got more crabs. Lots of them. Still on sale with the Pet Supplies Plus card. Not just PP's but E's too! So of course, I was bad. Very x7 bad. This was one of the few times I've been out without the hubby. So I figure he is going to kill me. Well, I'm writing this so no, I am still alive but he was angry. So I reminded him our anniversary was next week and me buying them on sale (for my anniversary present) saves him money. I don't have to order them (to get my E's) at a higher cost plus shipping. I can't tell you how excited I was to get Cracker a friend, 7 of them. Of course I believe he along with my PP's are molting. One of the E's already took food out of my fingers and then ran with it. Makes a momma proud :) I can't wait to take pics and post them but I still have to get their tank set up, which I am going to do in a few. Looks like I will be looking for more than one large tank. I do have a question. Anyone else who has seen or bought an E, do they all not want to get into larger shells? Cracker and these 7 all seem to large for their shells. I better get off here for now and get busy with the tank. :biglaugh:

2. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

Wow! you got lots of new ones then lol
    My boyfriend says that is exactly why I am not allowed to go to the petstore alone.
    (I would literally buy the store out of everything if I went. Even the snakes that freak me out.)

I cant wait to see pics!
    My E's pick shells like http://naplesseashellcompany.com/bleeding_tooth_nerite_shell.html
    but a little bigger than the ones naples is selling

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

It's not unheard of for an E to stay in the same shell for a year. Don't know why...

4. Aguardian4mypets

Aguardian4mypets (Micro Crab)

:thanks: I never would have thought of "Bleeding Teeth" shells. I thought the teeth would irritate their bellies. I put some of the larger shells I had in there (turbos). When I got them in there temporary tank they all explored the new envionment except one. He was checking out a shell. Guess it wasn't up to his standards. When they go in their larger tank I will put a net in for a shell store.

Took some pics of each one when when I put them in the tank. I will post them when I get a chance. I made more of a mess in this room moving furniture :eek:ops2: and all that I still have to clean up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.