1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want your absoulute best recipies!!

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by Crabby_Crazy, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Like carbonit ionoxidine or something. I found a great hermit crab commercial food! THe ingredients are Rice Mango, Coconut, Papaya, Pinneapple, Sea Salt, APples, Rolled Oats and Wheat Germ. It's called FMR Hermit crab treat.

2. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

Where did you get it and is that ALL the ingredients? Does it show any chemicals for preserving or dyes for color? that sounds like a good "leave in the tank" food because I feed them fresh and I am afraid of bugs I feed them at night and take it out in the morning. I would like to find a supplement food to leave in there all the time in case they get hungry during the day.

3. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I leave my dry stuff (from the Addiction store) in the tank for a whole day, and usually the fresh food too. I haven't had a problem with flies (yet...knock on wood!) even if I leave fresh fruit in there all day. Sometimes I catch the crabs coming out and eating during the day, so I never want them to be food-less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.