1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I am finally improving!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by RFcrabs, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

Ok, I take terrible pictures, and I was lousy even when I could see properly! LOL BUT tonight I put in the new "king sized" pool for my little guys! This is Dot and Mindi, Dot is the timid one, not sure she wants to get her toes wet! I made it a clickable thumbnail so you can see it at the bigger size!

[​IMG]

This is Dot and Mindi chatting later:

[​IMG]

And this is just a nice picture! Haven't had too many of those!

[​IMG]

Oops, I forgot, the above is a pic of my PP Nip or Tweenie...can't tell cause I have about 5 of these shells in circulation right now...2 are PP's like this one (hense Nip or Tweeny) and the rest are E's! If it is Nip, then you can see how much he has grown! He is the micro I got a year ago! He is now almost quarter sized (he was a little smaller than a dime when I got him)...

2. Matt

Matt Guest

They are so freaking cuteness Sue!!! I love E's as you may have read in a million other places, what stores can you get them at? Just wondering, maybe I'll luck out bigtime.

I love E's so much!

I have the same problem as you do with PP's. 3 of the same shell, all going around within a group. All of your crabs are so cute!

3. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Now those first 2 pictures are too cute Sue. That first one with Dot riding on Mindi is funny and then the second one looks like Minidi is telling Dot, "The water is perfect, it's not too cold so try it."

4. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Those are ADORABLE picutres....and simply ADORABLE hermies!!!

5. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Great job Sue! They're looking good!

6. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

Thanks you guys! It means a lot that you like the pics (crabs are always adorable)! Matt, I have not been to pet stores very much lin the past year since I can't drive yet, but I seem to remember PetSmart having E's quite often. PJ Pets had them a lot too, but they also were the only place PP's were available. Try those in Calgary, you may not have PJ's, but you probably have PetSmart.

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ohhh They are adorable!!! I like!!!!

8. Matt

Matt Guest

I am on a boycott of PetSmart ever since I got those 15 crabbies, out of which all died in the matter of 2 months, before any one of them molted. But, if I can get E's, its worth it, maybe they have improved thier popcorn-fart dry conditions.

9. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

I may not like it when I am able to go back...I had to "train" my stores here! To give them credit though, employees went out of their way to accomodate changes, and they even let me set up a tank as an example! So. while I respect why you have boy-cotted them, this would be a good way for you to advocate for better care! Give them a care sheet and some business cards with your contact info...I found when I visited the stores after advising employees, they made significant progress with crab conditions...only thing is they have a great turn over in staff (especially management) so if you are diligent, crabs do get improved care!

10. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

The banned me from the petsmart here,

Apparently my communication skills are not the best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.