1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, no, scoobdoo! I am afraid you are the one who is misunderstanding! I wasn't saying any of this about you! When said I disliked everything that you said, I meant that I dislike along with you! As for the bagel, I was talking about people in general, and why "I" was getting bored on Faecbook!

2. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

wat's dragon cave? on the cereal boxes they say that if you send in 4 box tops or watever that you'll get something awesome but it's cheaper to just buy it then to buy 4 cereal boxes!
    I never liked huge roller coasters! they totally freak me out cuz im afraid it'll break while im on it!

3. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Oh, dragon cave is a passing fad here on the website. I like some rollercoasters, the ones that are safe and have those cuision chest bars. But I hate wooden ones because they rattle your brain around.

I never was addicted to tobacco products.

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Ugggh! I'm a kid! I was NEVER addicted to tobacco products, either! :chuckle:
    I never liked swimming in the ocean. I am not scared, or anything, and I love the creature in it, and it is beautiful, but it is just SO cold!

5. Donny (TMNT)

Beach = cool, but when you go into the water and come back out, the sand clings to your body. NOT COOL.

6. hermanandhermynie

hermanandhermynie "First Molt In Progress"

I love swimming in the ocean but it takes a while for me to actual get in.
    Never have I ever.. heard of dragon cave

7. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I tried to go in the ocean but it was muddy icky on my feet and that's all it took and i was out! Never heard of Dragon Cave either? What is it? Is it that game some of crabbers do on here? I have never seen such worthless t.v. as tonight! Nothing is on tonight! No spooky shows, no funny shows, just nuttin!

8. Donny (TMNT)

Dragon cave is a forum. The idea is to download a 1x1 picture of a dragon egg from the website, and try to get people to click on them enough times.
    If you're dragon does NOT get enough clicks, then you get stuck with a picture of a 1x1 picture of a gravestone. It doesn't end there.
    Once your egg HATCHES, you need to collect enough clicks from other members to SUSTAIN it. THEN, if you succeed with that, you show off your full grown dragon to everyone. Now, it might not seem so bad, but in order for your dragon to get enough clicks, you have to badger enough people into clicking on your 1x1 image. That's my perspective. But if you're interested, maybe ask someone who has some eggs. Sorry about the rant.

9. scoobdoo

I think I will pass, just one more sign in name, pass word, thing to remember how to do for this old lady.

never had such a good day in a long time, got myself in the Quill { local news paper, for what do you like about your job} got most of the fund raiser wreath done for St Jude. Talked a long time to a patron of the library, comes in alot, always look forward to when he comes in always has something to talk about and it's always positive!

10. scoobdoo

i never used a front loader washer that was a he before, my old one bit the dust. so we bought all new washer and dryer whirlpools and had them moved from the basement to the kitchen required a lot of rewiring and stuff, no more going up and down steps that are really dangerous, they were starting to slant, the basement was old and cold unfinished, getting up in age i am better to just get them up here now. pretty cool to watch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.