1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Yeah. Ants, salmon... LOL! ;)
    I've never squished a bug PURPOSELY, because I can't say I haven't, because I am sure I have, and I didn't know. I don't even slap mosquitoes! I gently brush them off, and then they are stunned, and fly away.
    I never ate a strawberry-rhubarb pie, but I do love a good strawberry-rhubarb sauce! Yum--Yum, in my tum! ;) :popcorn:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

oh I slap the little bugger that wants to suck my blood! we used to take the fire flys and squish the glowing guts out of them and wipe them around our fingers and say we had rings on!

I never been so bored out of my life sitting here at the library as I am today! it's raining and storming so no one is going out, ya there are books to put away but I didn't sleep cause of the peoples dog next door kept barking all night night long! So I'm tired & waiting on a phone call from the vet from macomb and see what I can do for Bud Ugly, 4 days of meds and his poofiness isn't going away but it isn't getting any worse either.

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, scoobdoo! That's mean! You shouldn't have done that. Fireflies are so cool, and beautiful, and they don't bite, or hurt you, or eat your plants. They are just miracles of nature, and deserve respect!
    I HATE to be bored.
    I never liked going to the dump with my family.

4. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

my teacher used to do that too, I have never seen fireflies before tho....
    hope bud ugly gets better!
    I never like to eat messy chips like cheetos... it gets all over ur fingers! :tuna:

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I don't like the fact that it gets all over my hands and clothing, but it comes out! I hate Cheetos, but I like Doritos and cheese doodles.
    I never liked cool ranch, or french onion-flavored stuff.

6. scoobdoo

hey I was like 6 when we were smearing fireflys guts around our fingers and calling them our rings, not like it was just last weekend! :crabaddict:
    don't care much for them doritoes or cheetoes things since we had to take our lunch when we de tassled corn and my mom always stuck those in it.. got burnt out on them

I never been so dissapointed in a steak! Darryl bought some dollar general lighter fluid to use on the grill and it made our steak taste like it & smell like it! We threw away 10$ worth of meat and ate potatoes & cold pork and beans

7. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:crabaddict:
    Ugggg! Well.... that's not that bad -- now is it?! :chuckle:
    I never liked drumsticks, or bloody meats.

8. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

i have ever tried kfc! is that scary? :muahaha:

9. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

No, I don't think it is scary -- but that is just my opinion. I personally don't judge and make assumptions about people based on what fast foods they like, or don't like! :biglaugh: I have had KFC, and it it not that bad. It makes a good dinner, for when you know you are going to get home late, and you have more than a 15 minute drive!

I never took or was interested in ballet, or dancing. I used to do gymnastics, though, and I do horseback riding, skiing, and chess club. I have been going horseback riding since I was in 2n'd grade, chess club since before I was even in kindergarten (well... at least I played chess before I was in kindergarten. I started chess club in kindergarten). I started skiing 2 years ago. I downhill ski, and I like to go through "Glades", and zip through trees. I know that it is dangerous, though, and I am careful.

10. scoobdoo

love kfc! they did change the cole slaw from "way back when"
    I love to watch gymnastics on olympics.

I never go to bed earlier than mid night

11. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Haha! I never LIKE to go to bed, but my mom and dad make me, because school starts so early. On the weekends, though, I don't have to go to bed AS early.
    I don't like watching the Olympics. I don't hate it -- it is just not of interest to me. I am not a "sport" person, really.
    I never liked plaid. I like polka dots and stripes, though.

12. scoobdoo

I'M NOT A SPORT NUT EITHER, BUT LIKE TO WATCH IT ON OLYMPICS & EVEN CHEER LEADING. I LIKE PLAID, POKA DOTS, STRIPES, FLORALS, ECT..

I NEVER READ A BOOK IN THE LIBRARY.
    TOOK THE BOOK PRECIOUS / PUSH HOME AND READ IT, VERY, VERY, BAD BOOK! NOT RECOMMENCED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16!

13. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

OMG! Haha! ;)
    I never liked soft potatoes. I like hard -- I hate soft.

14. scoobdoo

do you mean mashed??
    I like mashed, baked on the grilled w real butter!
    I never liked fresh peaches

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

No. I mean soft. You know -- like soft baked potatoes, or soft fried potatoes?... I like them hard, if I have them.
    I am not really fond of peaches in the first place. I like dehydrated peach chips, though! :D
    I never liked Facebook. Because guess what?! They deleted my account! Now all my information, friends, and likes are gone! It's not fair! I'm so sad! :( :(

16. scoobdoo

my fries I like crispy! why on earth would they delete your account??
    k i never like face book caue they delelted your account and they put stuff on there that you didn't even do! one time it said that someone did a quiz about me and they had no idea what i was talking about when I told them about it & my nephew that was divorved from this girl all the sudden had their wedding pictures show up on my page, she isn't on my list of friend just him and he doesn't have any thing to do with her, she has a boy friend to! It sends me friend request of people i have no clue who they are to, I ignore them. i like it though cause my brother uses it & that's how I keep in touch with him he won't get a reg hot mail acct.

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I truthfully do not know, scoobdoo. They are mean people. And I dislike all the stuff you said. To tell you the truth, though, Facebook was getting kind of boring, anyway. All you did was poke people, and say you were eating a bagel or something. That's it. And play stupid games.

18. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

I don't have a face book but my friend does and she stalked this boy she met once at a piano recital, it was pretty creepy!

19. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

I hate pretty much every aspect of facebook. I hate it when people talk about it too. It goes along in with those other websites I hate, like dragon cave. I know some people on here love that place, but I treat it like an infectous disease.
    Moving on, I never won one of those "mega" prizes they talk about on those cereal boxes you get at the store. I'm pretty sure its all a big hoax.

20. scoobdoo

hermie4 ever O.K. I don't know what I said that made you up set when I was defending you? I was upset they deleted your account for no reason. I was giving you examples of what I was finding on my page. I personally have had the facebook put quizzes that say so & so have answerd questioned about me or that I have created a quiz, when I didn't do such a thing. I was not talking about you! I would not say anything to hurt you or any one on here! I never poked people or sat there and said I was just sitting there and eating a bagel?? as far as games I don't play face book games & haven't played them for over a year, I have blocked them, so I do not know where you are getting your info??? I find face book is doing a lot of lying and untruths but it is the only way to keep in touch with my family that live in rhode island. So I am very sorry if you totally misunderstood what I was typing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.