1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I never liked her or her dad & my mom had my son hooked achy breakey heart when he was like 5!
    I never think think think think.......knew why our library was called Laharpe Carnegie Library until I researched it! There! There are a lot of Carnegie Libraries out there. With out Andrew Carnegie there prob wouldn't be as many free public libraries around, although we don't qualify for his grants any more, because we are unable to make changes due to where we live like we have no other ethnic back ground minority people if that is what I'm trying to say to go global, our building is over 100yrs old and and is not handicapped accessible and because we are grandfathered in, we can't be sued for it, but it would take many $ we don't have to re construct the building to do it. we are scraping by, waiting on the state to pay us the $ the owe us!

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I never knew that garbanzo beans were also called chickpeas, until a little over a year ago! :eek:

3. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

ok, I never will have a pet cat... I prefer dogs

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I have two pet cats and a dog, and I love both. I don't prefer any particular one over the other.
    I never like to go to bed at night. I wish I could stay up. That is, unless I am EXTREMELY tired...

5. scoobdoo

I hate going to bed to cause you might miss something! I saw Princess Dianna get married & her death cause I didn't go bed.

I never knew had as much $ in my purse until I cleaned it out tonight! yowzer, had 200$, well had more than that but I can't touch it, it's vacation $. this other is living every day food and what ever $

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

OMG! That is a LOT!!! :eeeek: Haha! Change or bills? Both? How long do you think that collected?! :biglaugh:

7. scoobdoo

bills and I have change jar, 20 already went to the frog for meds, 10 went to candy and pop for my co workers, yes I ate a whole bag of choc covered peanuts but drank water w it.. counter act the bad my rational thinking! :tease2: LOL! Just depressed got to eat choc once in a while

8. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Haha! :chuckle:
    I never liked orange-flavored ANYTHING! That is, except for orange juice -- but that's it... ;)

9. scoobdoo

it depends on what the orange is to is if I like it or not.
    I noticed I didn't do a I never ealier, I was at work and it got busy so I had to leave in a hurry, had to help some kid w home work with finding things on a comp & getting them printed for a report.
    I never drove very far by myself like way far out of state where I never have been before, to scared! get sick thinking about having to do it like going to a dr office I never been before, ya know trying to find it, a fear of getting lost I guess.

10. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I don't drive! LOL!
    I never liked school lunches, but school breakfasts aren't that bad!

11. scoobdoo

In my high school many moons ago, we had a sack lunch line, a steam burger lunch line & you could get a milk shake, & 2 lunch lines that seved foods that other reg grade schools served, we had breakfast lines the most mouthwaterying cinimon buns. then later if you had free hour it was snack bar, with pop, ice cream, ! :rubhands:

I never didcow tipping!

12. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:eek:mg: LUCKY! That is so not FAIR! School lunches nowadays are so trashy and crappy! In fact, they're fit for pigs!
    I don't even know what cow tipping is! LOL! :chuckle:
    I never liked having to do homework, but I do it anyway, and I do my very best, and write it neatly, and take my time.

13. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

cow tipping is when you sneak up on a sleeping cow and try to push it over.... is it even possible??
    I've never tried to play baseball... only on my wii :amie2:

14. scoobdoo

yes cow tipping, sneak up on a sleeping cow and tip him over, I don't know if you can actually do it :hahahaha: I live in a small country town w a lot of cows & I have heard of people talk about it. Again back in the day...yes the old woman is speaking! At the start of school I was all gung ho about school, so oragnized, did the home work then the newness wears off and then was eh.. if I got it done, it was half you know what.

I never..sat in a pond and talked to a duck wearing red rubber boots! :biglaugh: I just want to be silly!

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Now that I know what "cow tipping" is, it sounds ridiculous! And I don't think it is even possible! It is just silly! :chuckle:
    I never sat in a pond, and talked to a duck wearing red rubber boots, either! LOL! Nice, "I never"! It's funny! ;)
    I never liked the touch pad on laptops. I prefer a mouse, but not the mouse with a ball, or a long cord. I like wireless mice, that fit my hand, are not super tiny, but not super big. Right in the middle! =)

16. scoobdoo

I never use the mouses w lap tops, thought I would & darryl bought me a real expensive one for Christmas but it's still wrapped up. I like the ones on the lap top cause I like to sit in my recliner and be on the comp.

I never went to a yard sale and walked away empty handed! TODAY I BOUGHT A CABBAGE PATCH DOLL & WHAT IS LAURIE GOING TO DO WITH THE CABBAGE DOLL WELL LET ME TELL YOU!! I always help the girl scouts with the haunted corn maze to raise money, this a volunteer, no pay thing I love to do! I also love to come up with props and stuff. So yesterday I went to a yard sale and found all these cabbage patch doll heads where you make the dolls your self so we are going to make them scary and then with the doll I'm going to de gut him with guts hanging out & all bloodied up so we can have a cabbage patch in the corn patch. we have Dr. Slaughter, Mr Mylanta, several dead people zombies alive one to that come at you, twist and turns in the maze, chain saw dude. hockey mask dude, I will ahve to post a pic or some pics on here when get it all done I can't wait!

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Same here... Unless the yardsale really sucks, and all they have is an old broom, and a poop-scented candle... LOL! :chuckle:
    I never was REALLY sick.

18. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

I've never tried fish food... my friends did it and they say it taste like nothing....
    maybe i will try a fish flake sometime!

19. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

DON'T! I have tried them -- and smelled them, and they only taste GOOD if you absolutely LOVE seafood! Believe me! They are so fishy! They taste like squid, and fish, and all that yucky stuff! Actually, what I tried was a Betta fish pellet, but it was terrible.
    I never ate an ant, but I hear they taste like chicken... Go figure! ;) :chuckle:

20. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

lols EVERYTHING tastes like chicken~ I've never squished a bug.... only the bad ones like mosquitoes but no spiders or ants exc....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.