1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I am not sure if I have tried them, before. I believe I have, though, and the result?... I'M NEVER HAVING THOSE AGAIN! :biglaugh:

2. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

lols :hahahaha: yea I don't see how adults can eat those....

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

we used to fight overt he watermelon jolly ranchers as kids, see I'm not so old, now I think the are gross!
    I never called the clinic at 2 a.m. and left a message to call me in the morning w an appointment, yep laurie is getting sicker :tuna: throat is burning like fire, hacking up stuff, can't swallow and I can't sleep becasue I cough all the time but I did today, upside is now I get to go to wal mart & shop!

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

LOL! Me, neither!
    I never liked any jollyrancher flavor, except for grape.

5. scoobdoo

grape taste like dimeatapp, and I can't do grape stuff. I sick as I was bronchitus with strep I shopped, got me, new jeans, new shirts, new crab toys, cat litter, & got my ghost hunter hoodie n the mail!
    never been to a huge big race as in car, going to Kansas in oct to watch some race I hate races but eh, getting out of laharpe!

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I have never been to ANY races!
    I never ate an ant.

7. scoobdoo

never ate an ant but snorted a gnat! accident of course!
    never ate a chco covered cock roach!

8. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Eeeeww! How did it get inside you, is what I'D like to know! :biglaugh:
    What are the stars supposed to mean? ****? I never ate one, either, if that is what you are referring to. To make a long story, short, I have never eaten ANY bugs, purposely, at least. Because I am well aware that I have swallowed and accidentally eaten bugs many times, before, however much it sickens me! :chuckle:
    I never went to Florida.

9. scoobdoo

o.k. the site must of automatically block the word that a person usually says when you say _____ roach, ya know begins with a c rhymes with rock. :zipit: I had a few gnats in the tank and when I opened it up one flew up to my my nose and it tickled and just at the right moment I had to sneeze & I snorted trying to block the sneeze & i snorted the gnat!
    where's your never????
    thought I'd never say this, what happened to Donnie tmnt?

10. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

There. I edited my post, so now there is an "I never". Sorry. I forgot, because I was replying and answering to so many questions, and comments. LOL! :chuckle:
    I do not know what happened to Donny (TMNT). Maybe he has a busy schedule, or maybe he doesn't need any help with his hermit crabs at the moment... :straw:
    Oh... I know why it blocked the thing that rhymes with rock and starts with a C! That's gross! :puke:

11. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Unfortunately the word is blocked because of the offensive slang way it has been used.
    The word itself is fine when used as "intended".
    Cock a gun---pull the hammer back before firing
    Game Cock---a type of rooster
    Cock-A-Doodle-Doo
    Cocky---has a chip on one's shoulder

Sigh...it's a shame a few have to ruin things for the many.

12. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

*Sighs with Jellybean** Yes, it tis' Jelly...

13. scoobdoo

it's a dorky world of words!
    I can never stop hacking!!!!!!!! I have been coughing since last Thursday! going back to Dr again today, I think part allergy & part bronchitis

14. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, poor you. I feel so bad for you. You have been hacking, and wheezing, and having aches, and pains for too long. It's time it stopped. :(

15. scoobdoo

I agree I have never been so icky sicky in such a long time , not even when I worked at the school in the pre k room with all the little germ infestested yes infestesed! kids!
    I never surfed in the ocean! or swam in it, tried to walk in it and hit mud before I got out to far and came back, gross!

16. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I never surfed in the ocean, either. But I don't MIND gross, icky, mucky stuff.
    I never liked Twilight.

17. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

I have gone boogie boarding in the ocean, SO FUN! except when a wave pulls you down under..... :sad5:
    I got sick on the first week of school! :sick:
    i like twilight books, hated the last one and the movies are good i guess...

18. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

cocothecrab, what's your "I Never"?... :biglaugh:

19. scoobdoo

I like the wave pools at theme parks! I love twilight & all the movies so far.. been a while since I read the books, there was one book I thought was boring!

I never thought I never would beable to think of a I never.. sorry I'm BRAIN DEAD :tease1:

20. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

::) Lazy butt... LOL! ;)
    I never liked Hannah Montana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.