1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:full: I've never been to Oregon, either, although I must say I can live without going! :biglaugh:
    I have never ONCE thought about being a cheerleader!

2. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

I just wanted to note that you can expect nothing else from the public system.

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I always wanted to be a cheerleader, but if you weren't rich and popular, had parents that were dr's you didn't stand a chance & I lived in a trailor court my parents worked in a factory so that pretty much cut my chances!
    I have never been a great aunt to a nephew until yesterday! yep I'm Great Auntie Laura { for some reason darryl's side calls me laura" to Colton Lee Woods 6lbs 2 oz 20 inches long, whoot whoot great auntie in the house!

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:woohoo: Congratulations, Laurie!!!!! :straw:
    I never was a TV (Television) addict.

5. scoobdoo

oh whoa the person who interrupts my ghost hunters show on Wed. nights , my hoarders show on Monday, Those are my 2 shows shows I have to watch if they are new episodes, if re runs then I can leave it.
    I never had meat loaf w green pepper in it & don't care to again! I felt like :puke: after I ate it.

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I LOVE green peppers, but not cooked, and limp, and soggy, or with other foods, except salad. :yes2:
    I never thought I would end up at middle school, but I did! :straw:

7. scoobdoo

I kind of had my doubts about middle school & then jr high & wow high school I had the if you don't get your :shhhh: together I will ship you off to a nun school speech! School was hard for me, back then Special ED WAS ONLY FOR KIDS THAT WERE SEVERLY HANDICAPPED OR HAD SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE. The rest of us fell through the cracks and here again if you were not popular, teachers wouldn't give you the time of day! My sewing class teacher told the class before we cut our patterns out make sure she looks at them, so i went to her and said please check mine, she barley looked at it and said fine and went about her business making sure the rich kids were perfect so I went to cutting and my Holly Hobby's were upside down! I was so mad! She took it home she re did it so it was right but I was so mad I just sewed that smock top up wore it to the stupid fashion show tea we had then took it off & threw it in the trash in front of her. That was just one of the many if you were not popular stories!
    I never flamess candles until a couple weeks ago, I love them! the ones that are on timers. mine come every night at 9 run 5 hrs & shut off. got one by the crab tank to.

8. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

My, goodness, scoobdoo! You sure do have a lot of stories, don'tcha?! Not that I mind! In fact, I love hearing little tidbits of your life. I don't think that is fair at all! I mean, even if you weren't rich, she could at least tell you if there was an obvious mistake! :eek:mg: What a :troll: !
    I LOVE flame less candles! (Well, not for heat, but, they are very pretty, and decorative! :chuckle: )
    I never watched the movie: The Grudge, and I don't plan on doing so. because I HATE scary movies. They give me nightmares. I also hate broken bones, sticking out of people's bodies, lots of blood, deformities, broken necks, and shooting, with brains, and skull fragments, and blood coming out of the persons head.

9. scoobdoo

I love scary movies! I love watching them cause they are so so CORNEY! I end up laughing at most of them. the grudge was so stupid, it didn't make any sense at all, but I can make that sound real good! The only one that kind of keeps me out is stephen king pet cemetary.
    To see a bone sticking out of someone or what ever else you mentioned doesn't bother me at all but what makes my cookies roll is having some kid come up and wiggle a loose tooth in front of me or some one stubbing their toe and the nail is falling off, those I can't look at! yep got oh I say 43yrs of stories {ones that I can remeber} to share!

I never..rode a tryke motorcycle

10. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I am not the least bothered by nails that are falling off, or somebody wiggling a loose tooth... Not at all...
    I've never rode a motorcycle, let alone even HEARD of a tryke motorcycle!
    I never ate or liked cheeseburgers.

11. scoobdoo

we used to have reg motorcycle yrs ago but sold it when we had kids, a tryke is a motorcycle w 3 wheels, I want one so bad! But they are like 25,000$. I can only eat cheeseburgers once in awhile, I about gag on them. I'd rather eat a plain jane hamb w ketchup

I never slept out under the stars, but have in tents & in tipi's{ boys scouts we had one a full size tipi it was cool!}

12. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Do you mean literally sleeping out under the stars, with no tent? If so, I haven't either, but I have slept in a tent, a car, my house, a camper, and a cabin. LOL! :straw:
    I never started liking pop music, until I was around twelve-years-old. Before then, I liked classical music, and country, and didn't really no much about pop, and rock, and Disney stars.

13. scoobdoo

yep under the stars with nothing between you and the stars but a sleeping bag.
    I kind of like all music litttle bits of county, pop, one hit wonders, hard rock ect.. I love flyleaf if you haven't heard of them you tube them, I like all arouind me.. oh scrrap it's really lightning & thundering here I better finish this later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I never had this bean stuff, its hamburger with all sorts of beans in it, some call it cowboy beans???

14. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I think I've had something similar to it, because my dad made it once. He threw in this bean salad that he had bought, that contained all sorts of beans, and he fried up some meat, and then fried it all together, with white rice. It was yummy-licious!
    I never had a bird, as a pet.

15. scoobdoo

never had a bird as a pet either unless you count a baby bird that fell out of a tree.
    I never did a oclc book order until today, it was hard to many do dads to type in.

16. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

What does "oclc" mean?
    I never liked artificial cherry flavoring. In fact, I hate everything cherry, except for cherries, themselves! And they can't be cooked. I hate cherry pie, cherry candy... Cherry everything!!!

17. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

cherry medicine is the worst :p

18. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Tell me about it! ::) It's bad enough that I hate artificial flavoring, and when my mom makes me take that crappy, terrible-tasting, nauseating stuff, I simply won't deal with it.

19. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

yup, i always ask for grape or mint, but not cherry. i think the only cherry flavor that's good is a cherry flavor jolly ranger....
    hve you ever tried candied cherries? totally gros :scream:

20. scoobdoo

oclc.. a libray first search system & big pain in the :shhhh: to get books from! We only use it as a last ditch when the other methods fail like rsacat.org or the search on our system to get books from other library's I love cherry pie filling if it's sweet, hate halls cherry cough drops & that's what I'm sucking now :sad4: I'm getting over a nasty viral hacking cold. I hate cherry cough meds like nyquil.
    I never felt like I needed to delete face book people, but I did today.Felt like I didn't need a non paying boss telling me what to do. they want to tell me how to do my job then they pay me extra if not they can keep their opinopns to themselves and let my real boss who writes my checks tell me if she has a problem w me.
    p.s. nice to see some one on here besides me & hemies4ever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.