1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I have! Both hermit crabs AND regular crabs! I am not scared at all, and if they pinch me, who cares? They are just doing it for defense.
    I have never ridden on an elephant.
    P.S. scoobdoo, just a friendly reminder, but you are forgetting to comment on the previous person's, 'I never'...

2. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

I don't know, maybe.

I never stuck my hand in burning oil

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Okay, NOW we're getting overboard, Donny (TMNT)! :biglaugh: I don't think ANYONE on this forum is stupid enough to do THAT! Because I am sure it would be VERY painful! :yes2:

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I never made a cake from scratch!

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oops! Sorry about that! In my previous post, I forgot to do my, 'I never'.
    I've never made a cake, let alone a cake from scratch.
    I've never had a wart.

6. scoobdoo

I never had any part of my body waxed

7. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Neither have I! On the other hand, I'm just a kid, and I don't think I am going to get a wax anytime soon, because I hardly have any hair on my arms, let alone my legs! :biglaugh:

I've never gone out on a date, with a boy, nor will I, until I am a little older.

8. scoobdoo

I have never been so tired today!

9. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I am not at all tired in the LEAST! It it 7.27 p.m. here, and I am hardly tired!
    I never got my hair permed.

10. scoobdoo

I never had peppercorn pork roast and will never get it again! yuck! You have to really have to like pepper!

11. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

scoobdoo, you are forgetting to comment on the previous person's, 'I never'! :biglaugh:
    I think I've had peppercorn pork roast, before, but I wasn't found of it! There were like these little balls of pepper stuck everywhere, and the whole outside tasted peppery, and weird! :biglaugh:
    I never hurt somebody, purposely.

12. scoobdoo

told ya I have been tired a lot! & very forgetful! It is the pills I am taking. :dontknow: side effects & stress is playing a major factor right now :eek:ops2:
    this wasn't just a few little balls of pepper stuck places, this was everywhere like a rub.
    I have never hurt any one on purpose, might of thought about it, plotted it, master minded it, planned it, but never carried it out. unless you count painting your husbands finger nails while he is a sleep or putting a rubber snake in the shower to get even cause he made you mad :wub:

13. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

LOL! I understand, scoobdoo. But you forgot to do your, 'I never', this time! :hahahaha: You are too funny!
    I never ate an octopus.

14. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

As a child, almost everyone hurts another at some point. Its very unlikely that you never hurt somebody purposely.

I never ate an octopus either.
    I never had cheese fries.

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Yeah... You're right. :full: :chuckle:
    I never had cheese fries either, considering the fact that you all know I DETEST cheese, why in the world would I eat CHEESE fries?!
    I never rode on a cow.

16. scoobdoo

K, I will cover all my bases ! I never rode on a cow, don't think I want to! I have ate cheese fries my own home made ones! I won't eat octopus or how ever you spell it.

** my NEVER IS>>>I never.... thought I would eat wild turkey until last night, we had a cook out at my son's and he cooked one, he injected it with stuff and it tasted better than a butter ball! coming from me that is a plus cause I hate wild game!
    :spunky: how's that??

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

LOL! Nice job, scoobdoo! You covered everything this time, and didn't forget anything, so the process can continue! :flower:
    I don't think I have ever had wild turkey, but I assume it tastes the same as regular turkey, considering they have most of the same genes as regular turkey. :chuckle:
    I never rock climbed, before.

18. scoobdoo

never rock climbed either other than a pile on a drive way! :chuckle:
    I never been so angry at a some children as I am today! They are not even mine!
    A group of kids went up to a girl on the first day of school told her they hated her wished she were dead and they were going to kill her, later the girl found spit all over her locker. These are 8th graders! Parents of the brats know the kids pick on her, the principal turns a blind eye, and what does she get picked on? Cause she said she believes in God and quoted a scripture verse, dresses in her own style,has her own opinons ect, doesn't like to be like all the others.

19. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

What MEANIES! Poor girl! She didn't do ANYTHING! Those kids are just brats and jerks! :(
    I never went to the Caribbean.

20. scoobdoo

nope didn't do a thing! 8th grade gals been doing this for a yr or more now. karma what goes around comes around, they will get there's x's 3!
    never went to the Craiabenian or how ever you spell it
    I never went to Oregan, I have always wanted to I think I must of been a been a prairie gal in my past life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.