1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I've been annoyed and frustrated many a time, with people in stores, especially if they hold you up, the prices are unbelievable, (such as a birthday card for $6.00) the people are rude, unfriendly, or put all your items in one single bag. Often, when I go to the grocery store, everybody is a terrible packer. They put all the cans in one bag, (which is like 12) so that they are all together, and than the bag breaks in the driveway, when we are bringing the grocery to the car. Sometimes, they pile heavy cans and milk jugs, and potatoes, and stuff, on soft fruits and vegetables, and cheese, and meat! They tick me off. Especially because my Mom and I buy a lot of groceries, and have to carry them all the way down our driveway, up our porch, and all the way to the kitchen, and lug them onto the counter... The people who bag are careless, and just want to get it done, so they can move onto the next person. They are not thoughtful, nor do they take the time to think about what they are putting in which bag.
    I never dropped a watermelon out a window.

2. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Uhh, I think I can safely say I never did that.

I never successfully operated those self-use check-out machines at walmart.
    Once I tried to cancel my items, and the machine said to standby while someone was supposed to help me. That's when I chickened out.
    I think there was some sort off alarm going off in another room somewhere,
    but I couldn't tell.

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

To me, the self-check-out things are easy-peasy! You just need to know how to use them, and to get used to the electronic voice, and go slow, and carefully. I hate when you have to stand-by, when you didn't even do anything wrong! And than it takes forever for somebody to come over, and swipe the card, and press a couple of buttons. And finally, you are ready to continue, and then it happens again. And it takes forever for you to finally finish packing, and bagging, and you get home, frustrated, annoyed, and late for dinner.
    I have never been to Disneyland or Disney World. (Which is located where, and what's the difference, between the two. I know that there is one in Florida, and one in California, but I don't know which one.)

4. Donny (TMNT)

California has Disneyland, Florida has Disney World.

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, okay! Thanks! It is kinda' confusing.

6. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I never sat in a storm in the pouring rain and watched a demo derby eating a funnle cake! UNTIL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!
    CAN'T SAY I WOULD WANT TO DROP A WATERMELON OUT A WINDOW! I'D HAVE TO EAT IT LIP SMAKING GOOD!

7. Donny (TMNT)

I've never done that either, but I think I've seen a monster truck rally before, you know, the huge trucks that crush the little cars.

8. scoobdoo

I never had a mars bar, frozen snickers is my fave, but also like dove milk choc candy bar

9. Donny (TMNT)

Never had any of those.

I've never fixed a car.

10. scoobdoo

I never changed oil, fixed a flat, or anything car related except clean it. I never swam to the bottom of the 12 ft pool

11. Donny (TMNT)

12 feet?!

I never drove a big rig.

12. scoobdoo

in LaHarpe during swim lessons when you have reached level 7 or 8 you dive into the 12 ft and bring up a plastic wieight of 8 or 10 lbs. I can't do it even just by diving in and not bringing anything else!
    I never went to bed before 10 in the last couple yr or more!

13. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I have, but lately, I'll admit, because of the fact that it is summer, and there is no school or homework to get in my way, I have been staying up later than I normally would. I love to stay up late! Everything is dark, and everybody is asleep but me! It's just me and my computer, and occasionally the T.V. (television).
    I never slept in a tree, overnight.

14. Donny (TMNT)

No, no clubhouse sleapovers.

I've never seen a NASCAR race live.

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I have heard of them, but never seen one, live. And to tell you the truth, I don't really care for car racing...
    I have never made my own cheese.

16. scoobdoo

I never made a smore! They just look gross to me. I love burnt marshmallows though.

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I LOVE burnt marshmallows! Everybody thinks I'm crazy when I stick my marshmallow in the flames, and it catches on fire, and burns up, and it's all black, and crispy, but I don't care. That is how I like them: burnt up, until they almost fall of the stick! :biglaugh:
    I never milked a cow, before. I just don't like the idea of touching the underside of a cow, or that I might make a mistake, and accidentally hurt the cow, etc;.

18. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I've never milked a cow, either. I've never owned a horse. I want to, but never have.

19. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Same, here! We live in a place, that does not allow people to keep farm animals; such as your regular horse, pig, chickens, cow, etc;. We are only permitted to keep animals that don't require outside fences, or coops, or outdoor shacks. So, that means that we are allowed to keep your average, everyday, dogs, cats, fish, guinea pigs, and birds (as long as they are kept in cages).
    I have never gone deep-sea diving, before, although, I hope to, someday!

20. scoobdoo

I never held a crab flat handed { to scared, I used to use tongs to pick them up!}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.