1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Donny (TMNT), Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

Me either!
    I've never been to a private school or for that matter ever heard of one near me!

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

There are a lot of private schools where, I live, as well as many public schools. I have been, and attended, both.
    I have never seen a star nosed mole, before. (I have seen pictures, though.)

3. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

I'm not grossed out that we swallow 20 bugs. Anyway, that's pretty much impossible to be able to tell that ALL humans swallow that many. The most bugs we swallow? When we're infants, most likely.

me neither.
    I've never owned a mobile home.

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Same, here.
    I've never been a, 'thumb sucker'.

5. Donny (TMNT)

How do you know?

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Because people who suck their thumbs, have buck teeth, because their thumb is always pressed against their front teeth, which makes them, (overtime) push forward. :biglaugh: (This is true, but that is not how I know!)
    My Mom, obviously, since she raised me, knew if I sucked my thumb, or not, and of course, the question was brought up some time, or other, and the answer was, 'no'. I was not a thumb sucker.
    I have never swam in the Marinas Trench, located in the Pacific Ocean.

7. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Not all thumb suckers have messed up teeth - my sister sucked her thumb but her teeth were straight just like anyone else's.

I've never met a dog that I didn't like.

8. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, okay then. My mistake.
    I have. I don't really like slobbery dogs, that jump on you, and scratch your face, and body all up, and get you covered/soaked in disgusting, smelly, slobber. But I guess no one does!
    I've never cut down a tree.

9. emmac350

I've done that too! Hmm...what haven't I done...

I've never cooked duck. I've cooked/cooked with most every other type of meat - chicken, turkey, pork, beef, lamb...but never duck, or Cornish Hens or any of those more hunting-type birds.

10. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I have never flown in a plane

11. Donny (TMNT)

I did.

I've never owned a labrador retriever.

12. scoobdoo

I have never let my house become a pig stye

13. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I have! (Well, I wouldn't consider it to be, UNBEARABLY dirty, but it is a little messy, I'll admit.) My Mom is a lawyer, and besides that, she pays taxes, bills, makes phone calls, goes to meetings, etc;. Also, we have an elderly cat that is dying, and pees, and throws up all over the house. My Mom hardly has the time to clean at all!
    I've never fallen out of a tree.

14. Donny (TMNT)

That almost certainly happened to me.

Ive never took a dare.

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I've took, PLENTY! :chuckle: One, in particular, was to shave my head... But that's a long story, that I would prefer not go into... :biglaugh:
    I've never been able to consume a large pizza by myself.

16. emmac350

Scobdoo - never flown in a plane? But...how? I've flown TONS. Heck, I fly in helicopters...when there are helicopters to fly int.

I've never flown a plane.

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Same here. Or a helicopter. And I don't believe I have ridden in a helicopter, either. But, I have flown in many planes. I had to fly in 7 planes, when my Mom adopted me from China, and we flew all the way back to Maine. I flew in a plane 4 times, when we went to New York City (because we went to New York City, twice). Those are the times, 'I', can recall/remember, but I am sure there are many more...
    I have never typed on a typewriter.

18. scoobdoo

oh you youngin' we had to take typing class way back in the day! No I can't fly they will have to drug me before I got on a plane, I had a panic attack when my parents wanted to fly to Rhode Island, we drove!
    I never had a pedicure or a manicure

19. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Wow! You sure are scared of being in the air!
    I have not had a pedicure or a manicure either. If you count slopping on a messily done, coat of purple nail polish all over my nails, when I was like, 3, that I guess you could say I have! :biglaugh:
    I have never purchased, or worn, a pair of high tops.

20. scoobdoo

I had high top shoes before, it was fad in school.
    I never..should of got so ticked off at the lady at Wal Mart when trying to use their new improved kodak copy machines, why do people have to try and change things & fix what ain't broke! After trying to get pictures and failing at it 3 times then getting what I thought was only three pictures BUT ENDED UP WITH 6 OF THE SAME! My blood is boiling by this time, then you get a ticket and it says scan, but where do you scan there is nothing saying where, so I ask where Nicely! She shows me and I am waiting cause she says it will be 3 minutes, so I am waiting, & waiting 10 minutes later I finally said my pictures still haven't came in, so then she says oh you have to scan the ticket again, that's when I lost it & kind of yelled at her.. WELL MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD POST A SIGN TELLING HOW TO DO THIS CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO, THIS IS SO STUPID! THE OLD WAY IT TOOK ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO DO EVERYTHING THIS TAKES OVER 1/2 HR. I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN! I want to e mail the kodak people about my experiance and tell them they need to use the KISS method, keep it simple stupid! LET ME ADD THERE ARE NO POSTING ANY WHERE ON HOW TO OPERATE IT NOT ON THE MACHINE, OR IN THE SYSTEM ECT..I takes a lot for me to blow my cool , I'm a pretty laid back person & not much bothers me boy but this did!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.