1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need an Aquarium.

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by Plutomic, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plutomic

Plutomic Hi, I'm New Here!

I dont really mind size,but ide prefer 5-10 gallon aquarium.Im not exactly rich,and everywhere i have looked a 10 gallon aquarium runs for about $110.I really want to get more than 1 hermit grab,and i dont really want to put a hermitcrab in a KK.But my only opportunity to get a pet is tomorrow so i guess ill have to keep it in a KK for a week or too.I dont really have anything to give for an aquarium i have a paypal accnt with like 2 bucks on it..but im a little kid..Well if you happen to have the eztra money(for S&H) and an extra tank just lying around send me a message on yahoo messenger at Midget_chipmunk.
    Because i want to be able to have my hermit crabs live in a nice environment and not have to live in a small 1-2 gallon plastic piece of junk.Im really internested in hermit crabs so yes,if anyone would like to send me an aquarium feel free[​IMG]

I also require a heater for the aquarium,as i dont want my poor guys to freeze[​IMG]

2. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

i have an extra 10g tank. i'd happely give it to you but i dont have any money to ship it, so if you live in the michigan area we might be able to schedual a drop off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.