1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss Fungus

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Crabzmom, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabzmom

Crabzmom Hi, I'm New Here!

Having an awful night tonight. It's been 3 weeks but I still go into his room (Yes, he had his own room. I figured the kids could double up, he couldn't). I miss him at night. I know I have you guys but I am getting ready to have another PP. Should I go to the kiosk? Let me know.

2. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]Awwwwwwww Hermie *HUGS* Crabzmom, i know how ya feel. We miss some of our hermie kids as well. Cassie is having a tuff time since Violet passed away and she keeps looking at Lilith in the tank all alone. She helped me with the main hermie viv tonight gave all the PP kids baths and did some house cleaning, [​IMG] Is the kiosk the only place you can get a new hermie? If so i would look for one that touches your heart the most and is very outgoing but healthy with all legs and pinchers as well. [​IMG] Im sure all there little beedy eyes will be looking at you saying "Oh Crabzmom please rescue us".. [​IMG]
    Once again Hermie *HUGS* [​IMG]

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Crabzmom, Do you have a picture of Fungus you could post up here on HCRU *in Memory Of Skip*?
    It would be there a very long time to *forever* to honor his memory. I would love to see a little Obit for him. He sounded like one GREAT CRAB! So sorry for your loss.

Cappa

4. Crabzmom

Crabzmom Hi, I'm New Here!

Yes, I have Fungus' picture in both his shells and a picture of his resting site in our yard. I will get my husband to figure out how to download pics tomorrow and write his obit. I am semi-illiterate when it comes to computers. Thanks for all your warm thoughts sent my way!

5. banana

banana Hi, I'm New Here!

so sorry for the loss of dear Fungus [​IMG]
    he is always in your craby heart [​IMG]

Breanna [​IMG]

6. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

[​IMG] So sorry for your loss. {{{HUGS}}}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.