1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love my local pet shop!

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by crazy4crabs, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

I live in upstate New York and I LOVE my local pet shop. It is like 17 mins from my house ans if I want something they dont have, they just order it for me! talk about personal service! also I have been in there a couple times since buying my little brother a turtle for his birthday and I got a job there. I dont care for the way they keep there crabs but hey, we all make mistakes and with me working there I will be taking care of them, so thing will be changing soon! I start on monday and Im sooo excited!

2. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Congratulations and hooray for the crabs:D. Hope you enjoy your new job and a paycheck! Guess you'll get an employee discount on your crab stuff:cool:

3. crazy4crabs

yup, i not only get a discount but i get commission! Im a good talker so im sure i can talk people into buying a little more than they actually need, ya know those extra perk ups for your tank? lol

4. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Well, when people come in to buy crabs, you already know that they are best kept in multiples....you're sure to make an extra sale there...also with selling them the proper set ups...as most of us know, the initial set-up is not exactly cheap! Also, if someone is looking for a clean, hypoallerginic pet...hermit crabs of course:D!

5. crazy4crabs

yup! and when I went in for my "interview" the owner bridget was introducing me to some of the other people I would be working with. She introduced me to the fish expert so i asked her if I could be the hermit crab expert. she laughed at me and was like, i guess so.

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Congrats that is something I would like to do..........:)

7. nick-dadson

nick-dadson (Micro Crab)

Nice! I'd love to do something simillar too :) Congrats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.