1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I lost my Flamenco

Discussion in 'Other Special Pets' started by Charis, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charis

Charis Guest

I lost my newest betta today. :litenbla: I have had him for 2 months. Not long enough. :tear: He has gone downhill for the past 3 days. He was alive when I left for church and an hour later when I got home he was gone. :tear: I cried on and off for 2 hours. He was my little baby. Now he is gone. He loved to flare (he was a cardinal red crowntail), play with his two betta "brothers" He flared at them, loved to eat, and loved to fly around his tank as fast as he could. He was named after the Spainish Flamenco dancers because he danced around his tank. He will be missed. RIP Flamenco.

:pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2:
    :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2:
    :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2:
    :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2: :pinkr2:

2. Charis

Charis Guest

Pics of my Flamenco:
    [img width=300 height=225]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/Charis18/DSC01207.jpg[/img]

[img width=300 height=225]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/Charis18/DSC01208.jpg[/img]

[img width=300 height=225]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/Charis18/DSC01174.jpg[/img]

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Im sorry to hear of your loss. He was very beautiful.

4. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

So sorry to hear that..he definitely was very pretty! I love his bright red coloring.

5. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Sorry for your loss Charis. Indeed he was a gorgeous guy. :pinkr2:

6. crabcrazy

crabcrazy Guest

I am so sorry :tear:

7. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

:crybaby2: Sorry about your fish.

8. Charis

Charis Guest

Thanks you guys. I am looking for another betta right now. No fish will ever take Flamenco's place but I just love having three bettas. RIP Flamenco...his mommy and brothers miss him. :pinkr2:

If anyone has any suggestion on where to buy an inexpensive crowntail or halfmoon betta let me know. In case anyone else on here keeps betta fish. :lilafjerilt:

9. crabcrazy

crabcrazy Guest

I have one betta now who I think is a crowntail and I got him at Petsmart for something like $3.50.

10. jesyca

jesyca Guest

The CTs at your LPS are not true CTs. The place to go is aquabid.com. There, you can find any tail and any color of betta. They are also pretty cheep. Not cheep if your accustomed to buying bettas from petsmart, but they are cheep for pure bred bettas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.