1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I LOST MY CANDY!!

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by angel, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel

angel Hi, I'm New Here!

HI CAPPA & MOM(and everyone else),
    WELL I DID MY VERY BEST....and now Candy has passed. [​IMG]My husband took her out of the tank b/c she was starting to stink; she fell out of her candylike shell. [​IMG]Tonight I will mist my other 7 crabs and let them play in their playground. Well not 7, rather 6 crabs. One of the twins, as I expected, was molting; so I put her in the ISO tank. [​IMG] Wish us luck and thanks (again) for being there. Any suggestions would be appreciated. [​IMG]We can use any help we can get!
    Angel

2. lucco

lucco Hi, I'm New Here!

[​IMG]SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSE [​IMG]

3. oimsofunny

oimsofunny Hi, I'm New Here!

Sorry to hear about the loss of Candy. Just know that you tried your best and that is all we can do for our hermies. Alot of good information is ob www.hermit-crabs.com

4. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

[​IMG] Angel, I'm so sorry about Candy. Sometimes PPS is just to much for them. Again I'm so sorry, I hope everything goes well with the other 7. [​IMG]

5. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]Awwwwwww Angel hermie *HUGS* [​IMG] Very very sorry to here about your loss [​IMG] and yup just know in your heart you did do the very best for your hermie and that all the rest of them are doing well. Once again *HUGS*

6. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

Oh, I'm so sorry Angel! PPS is horrible. You are so helpless when something like that happens, and it sucks. But now Candy is in Hermie Heaven. I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.