1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I killed two hermit crabs.

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by KyleMurphy, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyleMurphy

KyleMurphy Hi, I'm New Here!

I think it was the first year I was in Seattle. I didn't know there was a difference between land hermit crabs and aquatic hermit crabs. I think they drowned. And they fell out of their shells. I don't know if I'm worthy of getting more Hermit Crabs. I'd like a reading with a psychic to find out if they forgive me. It has been 6-7 years.

2. WizKidsMom

WizKidsMom "Preparing For Third Molt"

I am sure they have forgiven you. It looks like you are headed in the right direction now. :)

3. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Kyle ......
    i did something like that when i frist started 6 years ago... went through aleast 12 crabs before i found HCRUS.com

As wiz said they Have forgiven you.

4. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

It is always best to do research before you get a new pet that you know nothing about. That said, I'm sure you have been forgiven:eek: We all make good intentioned, misguided mistakes from time to time. Make it up to their memory by giving your new hermies the best possible home!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.