1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just had to post these pics

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Crabby1, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

Dec 22, 2005
    sorry, but I love pics of my kids, so I though I'd share some!
    ok, so this is not one of the kids..lol..but hubby went golfing one day and ended up with 2 staples in his head
    this is Spencer showing us that his chin is all better...he does this allll the time!
    this is Emma with her first "real" purse!
    here she is in gymnastics...look at that jump!
    ok, this was Emma and Spencer's B-day party(a dress up like a disney character)...she is Hannah and her BFF is a fairy princess
    here is the face painte...she was busy!
    here is the clown, he was making balloon stuff all day!!  He also juggled with fire!!
    Spencer with his balloon sword...one of about 10!
    this was Spencer's big gift...he loves trains!
    Emma got roller skates...we thought she looked like one of those roller derby chicks! LOL!
    This is Martin's baseball team at the last game
    Spencer really liked Emma's Hanna shoes from her costume from the party!
    Here is Spencer in his swimsuit...we were laughing so hard....he looks like baby Hulk!!
    and finally, here is Martin...aka...fishboy!
  2. ema

ema "Third Molt In Progress"

Oct 2, 2008
    LOL!  Aww!  Aiden loves to compare scars too.  He pointed to my c-section scar while we were swimming one day (yeah ... the doctor cut it a little high ...) and he points to some cuts he got from a car wreck and says "Hey Momma!  MINE'S BETTTER!" :hahahaha:

He has a swimsuit like Spencer's too ... He just doesn't like it. :dontknow:

And those roller skates are AWESOME!  They didn't have cool skates like that when I was little ... *Jealous*