1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have " LOT'S " of shells to swap

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by Love4HermitCrabs, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

We've been searching for a hermie smilie, so if anyone comes across one, email us and let us know! Thanks!

Jenny

2. Love4HermitCrabs

Love4HermitCrabs (Micro Crab)

LMBOROF [​IMG] Cappa & Jenny are looking for Crab smiley's and if I know Cappa the way I think I do He will find them, LOL
    Sandra [​IMG]

3. ReganShaw

Hey!! I'm looking too! LOL

Jenny

4. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

Sandra are you willing to sell any of your shells. I have an E that refuses to change shells and hers is so small. I can see just before adominal when she is tucked as for as she can. I have pics posted of Alexa in the say cheese forum. If you have any thing close to what she is wearing I would gladly buy them from you. I can't swap right now. I am hoping to get about 100 crabs in the next couple of months and I don't know what I'll need yet. If you have anything I can buy please let me know.

5. Valerie

Valerie Hi, I'm New Here!

Wow! 450 shells?! I have like ten. How does shell swapping work? I've never done it before. I'd love to get my hermies some different shells, but sometimes shells are pricey. Please tell me how shell swapping works because I am definately interested. Thanks! [​IMG]

6. Love4HermitCrabs

Hello and I am glad to see that you want to swap shells, LOL I am on my way to the post office in a few min to send Lor his shells that we just swapped, any way what I do is have you send the shells that you are willing to swap to me witha list of shells and shell opening's that you would like and I will do what I can to get you the ones you want. Shell swaping is a BLAST [​IMG] [​IMG] I have swapped with many different members and I would love to swap with you. I will pm you my address and we can go from there, OK?
    Sandra [​IMG]

7. ReganShaw

I never shellswapped, but I'm sure Cuda or Sandra will reply soon with some answers for you. Or in that case, anyone who HAS swapped.

BTW Valerie, it's good to see you back here!

8. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Well to put it this way, its like being a little kid in a candy store, [​IMG] getting a package that you are soooooooooo thrilled which puts a smile from one ear to the other on your face, and the hermies love it sooo much.. [​IMG] Sandra i love yaz tons hermie kin sis.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] If we dont have shells ourselfs to swap with maybe we can swap other hermie related things that the other person can use or would like for a few shells in trade in the swap.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Love4HermitCrabs

Yes any Hermie product is as good as cash or even better than cash here, LOL
    Sandra

10. CudaCrabby

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Hey sis is there anything that you would like to get like decorations or maybe bedding or even od dishes that you can use or even collectables?? Spill the beans.. Hint hint.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Oh by the way im working on something and i need to know your T shirt size? [​IMG]
    The bobs are way to cute and i have them placed all over the house and 2 in the truck.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Love4HermitCrabs

The only thing that I can think of that I really need are more iso's LOL and they cost to much to swap. I got another one today from my Nephew I swear they all love to molt, I have iso's all over the house now and still need more, that's sad, LOL You want me to post my t-shirt size on the internet? [​IMG] oh ok for you I'll do it, LOL I used to wear a 4x but I am proud to say that with God's help I am now able to wear a 3x and some times a 2x depending on how long it is, LOL WOO HOO so you might want to make it a 3x so it's comfy. [​IMG] [​IMG] Yes thats right people I am a whole lot a Love4HermitCrabs... ROFLMBO
    Sandra [​IMG]
    P.S. I have Itty Bitty BaseBall Bobs all over my house, LOL

12. CudaCrabby

[​IMG] [​IMG] Who cares what people think we all love yaz Sandra no matter what but yup thats awsome you lost weight, i want that secret.. LOL!! I am in a XXXlarge basicaly because it hangs more and is more comfy, i dont care for Ts that are skin tight. Plus some of my Ts that are longer than others and are loose and baggy make great nighties.. [​IMG] [​IMG] Im wondering i think i will check into how much to ship you some KKs i think i got smalls and also mediums, will let you know what all i got in few days will go out to the barn, scavange up whats out there and make sure they all have lids, do it matter if they are alittle scratched?? As most have been used. I even have some of the real tiny ones to. Maybe even one of them Ranch jumbo size KK with the 2 doors on them i can try and get each one down inside the other then pack um up, hmmm dont know if they will fit down in the ranch jumbo KK, i will try and ship um to yaz that way plus few other things i have to finish getting together for yaz. Sound ok to you?? [​IMG]

13. Love4HermitCrabs

OMGosh that sounds great, they cost so much are you sure?? My Hermie's and I don't care if they are scratched a few of the ones I have now are even cracked we just tape'em up and they are good to go, [​IMG] I didn't even know they made a Jumbo 2 door KK WOO HOO.. [​IMG] I like my shirts to hang a little to, we are so much alike [​IMG] it's scarry.
    Sandra [​IMG]

14. CudaCrabby

[​IMG]Ok this is what i got, i just gota make sure i got lids for um yet, 2 tiny KKs, 3 small KKs, and 1 Ranch KK which to me is a jumbo but remember the Ranch KK is big square but flater then a normal KK im just trying to figure out how to set the other taller KKs down inside the Ranch KK for shipping.. [​IMG] Hmmmmm back out to the barn to see what else i got out there maybe 1 medium KK. If i can get a whole load into one box then that would be cool. [​IMG] None of these are cracked just scrathed like someone used a scrubbing pad on um, alot of these was donated to use when we ran the rescue. The Ranch KK has 2 doors one large door and one tiny door and to boot large enough to house several hermies.. [​IMG] Im posting a pic of the Jumbo Ranch KK now let me know if you want one if not i will just ship the others. As you can see there not little and you can get your bedding alittle deeper than what i got in this one as this one is just my travel tote, the top is behind it and has 2 doors, i just cover the side air vents with tape and most the top vents with tape for keeping in more humidity.

edited pic to conserve space

15. Love4HermitCrabs

Girl I have been known to use TupperWare fridge smarts and rock-n-serve for iso's so any thing that want to send I will use for iso's [​IMG]
    My Hermies are just happy to have their own iso. And as far as scratches go I aksed my Hermie's and they said that it's ok cause they will be dug under any way and they won't even notice. [​IMG] I am such a NERD [​IMG] Don't ya just want to choke me?? [​IMG] Love ya
    Sandra

16. CudaCrabby

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Love4HermitCrabs:
    Girl I have been known to use TupperWare fridge smarts and rock-n-serve for iso's so any thing that want to send I will use for iso's [​IMG]
    My Hermies are just happy to have their own iso. And as far as scratches go I aksed my Hermie's and they said that it's ok cause they will be dug under any way and they won't even notice. [​IMG] I am such a NERD [​IMG] Don't ya just want to choke me?? [​IMG] Love ya
    Sandra <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMBO!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Your so funny Sandra.. LOL!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]I whisperd to my hermie kids and they said "mom ya know Sandra is to COOL and we are glad to be her hermie kin".. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.