1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have " LOT'S " of shells to swap

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by Love4HermitCrabs, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love4HermitCrabs

Love4HermitCrabs (Micro Crab)

Hello, and Yes I am a Hermit Crab shell junkie " I have over 450 shells, and more on the way all the time " so if you ever want to swap just post here or pm me. I have all the different types of shells and just about all the sizes. Swapping shells is lots of fun. I also buy FMR food in bulk so I will trade that as well. [​IMG]
    Sandra

2. Lor

Lor Hi, I'm New Here!

PM's you [​IMG]

3. Love4HermitCrabs

I looked and I didn't see a pm from you... [​IMG]
    Sandra

4. Lor

Lor Hi, I'm New Here!

i sent another one

5. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Did you guys get your PM'S Fixed? Sandra i must have around 450 shells as well. [​IMG]

Cappa

6. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG] Sandra can i come over and sit on the floor with all your shells and just look at them.. LOL!! [​IMG] Cuda drives hundreds apon hundreds of miles quickly to my kins house just to have fun with the shells. [​IMG] Thats ALOT of shells girl.. [​IMG]geesh wish i could get even over 50 extra shells. You should put um all in a pile and snap a pic for use to see, you to Cappa... [​IMG] I bet shell swaping is a total blast..

7. Love4HermitCrabs

Yes we did, Thank you Cappa. This is my first HermitCrabsRUs swap, WOO HOO [​IMG] I love to swap shells. Lor and I have done this before, LOL
    Sandra

8. Love4HermitCrabs

Hey CuddaCrabby if my Hermie Neices and Nephews need shells just post there butt size. I would rather you come over and sit on the floor with me in front of a big pile of shells and just let your Babies go for it. [​IMG] I'll make the spare bed up for ya, Just let me know when...
    Sandra

9. CudaCrabby

[​IMG]Sandra i tell ya if i could afford to drive to your house i would be there in a heartbeat. [​IMG] You and i would be talking hermies and sharring everything about them and also having tons of fun with the shells, i think our guys would be booting us out we would be having so much fun, [​IMG] you know how men are, women cackle to much like long lost hens.. LOL!!! I will get some messurments for yaz and let yaz know what i maybe needing, most all my hermies seem to preffer the turbos and those black and white pica shells. I do wana see if i can find some of what are called Rock Shells? I think thats what there called. [​IMG] And maybe few snail shells of sorts for the little tiny kids. [​IMG] [​IMG] JR says i give more love and attention to my hermies than i do him.. He had this puppy dog look on his face when he said it and i couldnt help but laugh and say well grow a large BP and get some cute antenii and get a shell home and then i may consider spending more time with yaz.. LOL!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Lor

Lor Hi, I'm New Here!

hey Love4HermitCrabs, i'll send the shells sometime this week or next week [​IMG].

11. Lor

Lor Hi, I'm New Here!

hey Love4HermitCrabs, i'll send the shells sometime this week or next week [​IMG]

12. Love4HermitCrabs

Ok fine, [​IMG]
    Sandra

13. thehermitshack

thehermitshack "Never Molted"

[​IMG]What type of shells do you have?

14. Love4HermitCrabs

I think I have just about every kind there is so it would be easier if you could just tell me what you need and I will check and see if I have it. [​IMG]
    What kinds do you have to swap with??? [​IMG]
    Sandra

15. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

Sandra and Cuda, if you don't mind can I join? I love going through shells... [​IMG] What are you making for dinner, are my Steak and potatoes still good?

Jenny

16. Love4HermitCrabs

Jenny of course you can join us, the more the merrier.. You bring the Desert, LOL
    Sandra

17. CudaCrabby

[​IMG] [​IMG]Wow this is gona be so cool and fun, i gota see what all i can get together and send out to you both. Steak and potatoes eh? LOL! [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Love4HermitCrabs

Hi my name is Sandra and I.... I.... I am a Smiley Junkie [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sandra [​IMG]
    I am going to get banned I just know it...

19. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Love4HermitCrabs:
    Hi my name is Sandra and I.... I.... I am a Smiley Junkie [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sandra [​IMG]
    I am going to get banned I just know it... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LoL [​IMG] we could NEVER [​IMG] ban you! We love [​IMG] you all too much! All of you just keep up your addiction [​IMG]to our site and we will be just fine! [​IMG] Have fun!

Jenny [​IMG]

20. CudaCrabby

[​IMG] [​IMG]Oh my this is to cute and funny, i think we are all having more fun with the smileys than we are with everything else.. LOL!! To bad we cant find a hermie smiley to.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] This site is the best... I love it.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.