1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got lucky!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Amie91280, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

We went to a Petco an hour away today and I found one ruggie!  I bought him right then and there!  I also got some new stuff for the 'tat and even found a good deal on fabric for curtains for my sunroom!  They didn't have quite enough (I needed 18-20 yards and they only had 17 1/3) but I'll make it work somehow.  Here's my new Ruggie, Winky (to rhyme with Inky and Pinky)

[​IMG]

It's not the best picture, but he had a long day of driving with us and waiting in the car while we ran in the fabric store (it was a nice day), so I took one pic and plopped him into the tank right away.

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Amie got a rugggggggggggggie! Whoot!!! Whoot!!!
    :wav:

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I am sooooooooo happy for you! :hello2: :eek:ccasion14:

4. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

He's a hairy little dickens, too!

5. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I noticed that too Kerie. He has dark tips too, it looks like he just molted. The Petco I got him at actually had FB deep enough for that. :hello2:

6. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Congrats on your sweet little ruggie! That's great to hear about the tank at Petco too! :hello2:

7. very nice looking guy...I'm keeping my eyes open for ruggies here at my various petcos!

8. Shadow

Shadow Guest

Congratz on the new ruggie! :icon_thumleft:

I am also keeping my eyes out for ruggies, but have yet to find any. (mine were adopted)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.