1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can (and want to) adopt in VA <3

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by sawneybean48, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sawneybean48

sawneybean48 Hi, I'm New Here!

First off, I live in Fredericksburg VA and am willing to pick up at a reasonable range. I also can pick up in the Winchester area.

I have been crabbing for 10 years and currently have a 10gal tank set up although I have plans to expand again soon. My PP's tank buddy just died and she's lonely =[. I'm looking for either a bigger medium or maybe a couple smaller mediums. Something in that range. She's very friendly and generally likes other crabs as long as they're not aggressive. I promise you your crabbies will be spoiled and loved! I can provide pics if you'd like. I will take any species except maybe Straws. Please message me if interested!

-Jessie

2. Maddy

Maddy "Never Molted"

I live in VA too. And I would love to adopt, but my mom and dad won't let me! It really sux!

3. Dezzi

Dezzi "First Molt In Progress"

Hello! I live in VA, and I have a large Medium sized crab that is Very Friendly! Never has tried to pinch. He is currently in a Gorgeous Cream & Light Tan (with a tad of green at the outer twist) Turbo shell, that he seems to really like. (at least for now :) ) He has a Nice sized claw, No "missing" : Legs, tips of legs, or antena. He is also in Very Good Health! Eats well & active. No mites. Although I really don't want to part with him, I think I may have gotten too many crabs~! Are you a hands on owner? If you are interested message me, with some more info. about your tank & other crabs, etc. I will take some pictures of him too. I don't want any money for him, I just want him to be happy. Thank you!

4. shanbeach

shanbeach Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi,

I live in NC...but will be driving thru your area on the 23rd...I have 3 hermmies that are looking for a new home. My daughter really wanted them...and now realizes that they are not like dogs etc. I don't think she understood that she wouldn't be able to "play" with them.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Shannon

5. Donnisha2

Donnisha2 Hi, I'm New Here!

Hey Shannon,
    Will you be traveling through Maryland? If so, I could meet you. I currently have a 30 gal long tank. Please reply.
    Thanks

6. shanbeach

shanbeach Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi!

I will be traveling to MD on Friday the 23rd. I go right thru Fredricksburg. Are you interested in adopting them? I am not sure what happened, but "hermie" passed away on Saturday. The other 2 are doing fine. They like to spend a lot of time under the sand. I had gotten them for my daughter, who now realizes that she can't handle them like she thought she could. I tried explaining that to her but she is 8 and didn't understand. I am an animal freak and just know they need more attention than we give them. Please let me know and we can figure out the details.

Thanks,
    Shannon

7. Donnisha2

Donnisha2 Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi, Shannon
    I would love give your crabs a good home. Laurel is not far form Baltimore. I could meet you somewhere. Just let me know.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.