1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am going to get a new baby!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by queenofthecrabs, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenofthecrabs

queenofthecrabs (Small Crab)

I am soooo excited! I am suppose to be getting a new kitten soon! The lady said that she will be ready in time for valentines day!!! I have been waiting patiently since December!!!! It will be a total suprise to my children! Oh my it is hard not to tell them but I want to have her(yep it's a girl) in my hands before I say anything! This will be our..well now third cat! We have a very sad christmas day when our kitten Snickers passed away! She was about 5 months old! We were told it could have been a defect in her heart ...who knows but I cried for 2 weeks straight. My boys ( other kittys stilll look and call out for her) So I bet they will be happy too! I am thinking of naming her chicklet? I am not sure yet sooooo if anyone has any names please let me know! She is all white with bright blue eyes! I will call her chicky poo for a nickname! I have been thinking of names for awhile now! I wanted to name her either a greek goddess name or an egyptain name but nothing seemed to fit. :dontknow:

2. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2:YAY FOR KITTIES!!!!

"cats are the gaurdians of the underworld, mummies fear them...."
    "cats are good, half in half out anyway, hah hah hah..............."

3. Hermies

Hermies Guest

I love kittens!!!
    kitty! kitty! kittty! kitty! kitty! kitty! kitty! kitty! kitty! kitty! kitty! kitty! kitty!

4. queenofthecrabs

UPDATE

I GOT HER!!!!!! SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! WE NAMED HER NILLA!!!

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ummm pictures!!!! We need to see the cuteness!

6. queenofthecrabs

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

Oooohh she's so tiny!!

8. Matt

Matt Guest

That kitten is TCO, if you've seen that movie (which I can't remember what one it is ATM)

http://www.kittenbreak.com/

You have to submit a pic for kittenbreak. Your kitten wont get rated or anything, just displayed in it's cuteness. I dont know if it's working right now or not though, they supposedly are having problems.

9. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Oh God Matt, thank you for putting that link in here. That is such a cool website and I'm going to be in there every day now because they are so dang cute!!!!

I can't get to Jeanne's pics from work so I'll have to see that cuteness at home... I can't wait!

10. Matt

Matt Guest

OFF TOPIC: Go here for puppies: http://www.puppybreak.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.