1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by Magma, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magma

Magma Hi, I'm New Here!

So my girlfriend and I have a total of 3 crabs now. I just bought another one last night for her.

I have 1 and she has 2 they all live in our new 30x30x30 glass tank I got just the other day.

We put in a nice pool area, few things of drift wood and some shells of course.

The one we bought last night seemed to ramsack the tank last night though, wood was pulled outta the sand, water was GONE, sand in its place. Is he just de-stressing?

The crab I got was a gift from someone who had him for about 5 months before I got him hes about the size of a tennis ball so I havent really worried about the stress stuff before.

2. Pharmoc

Pharmoc (Micro Crab)

Oooh ever condsidered you just have a naughty crab on your hands lol?

Im not too sure i thought crabs mainly buried when they were de-stressing perhaps he's just getting used to the tank and his surroundings making it homley , i know no matter how hard i try to keep my tank looking picture postcard perfect the crabs are against me i just go with the flow now .

Hope he settles in ok and doesnt cause too much havoc in your tank .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.