1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to get you presents sooner 101

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

at the magee house { pappa's } we eat then the kitchen has to be cleaned and stuff needs to put away, well for some of us that is just to long to wait! so you grab the cutest kid next to you, one that still talks a little jibberish but yet you can understand them and send then in the kitchen of doom to say hurry up momma we want to open up presents! so it comes out babble blabble momma blabble presents now! auntie laurie is so bad! but hey it makes those adults move their tushes a little faster! a made my father in law a scrapbook of events that happened this past yr, family picnic it had a brother in law that passed away i knew it would be hard for my sister in law to see but i wasn't going to exclude him out of it. it had the grandkids great grandkids, then just about me darryl and eric and kyle, i wanted it to be about us, our family more than anything but yet still include the others. i had pics in there that people were asking where did you get it? can't get people to understand if you don't have facebook pics set to private i can download your pics and print! well hope everyone has happy holidays, can't wait to open my new dvd player lol! he always gets what i want never wraps anything in a dif box, waits 3 days before x mas, so i know what i'm getting.. prob why x mas just is bahum bug, no one goes out and puts any thought onto a gift here, its what do you want? here it is, might as well just go buy it for me next week on a reg day of the week, has no meaning behind it. i took time, searched, thought of things..oh well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.