1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many hermit crabs do you have?

Discussion in 'You Are In: POLL Parade - Just! Poll's.' started by Laughs O Lot, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Do you have a lot of hermit crabs or only a little? What are your reasons? Do you want to build up a colony or get to know each hermit crab individually?

2. Hermie's rule

Hermie's rule "Second Molt In Progress"

I actually have 3 and may be putting the hermies up for adoption soon due to allergies (think dust mites in the hermie tat producing poo).....

3. spidtat

spidtat (Micro Crab)

I have 38 total and I have had most of them for over a year now, with the exceptions of my Straws. I do not plan on getting anymore and the only real reason I have this many is I had the room and people in my area were putting them up for adoption b/c they did not know what they were getting into to begin with, so I was more than willing to help.

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I try to adopt as much as possible and all my crabs are adopted. 2 are medium 2 are large and one is smallish mediumish. I did Kiwi on the size chart but all the others are molting so I had to look at the chart and approximate.

5. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

I have 6, most of us on here put our crabs names in the signature, it is probably easier to look there unless you are wanting to know size of the tank they are in in that case mine is a 20L.

6. Crabmier

Crabmier (Micro Crab)

As you can see by my signature I have ten. I don't really have a reason, I just love 'em:D I try to adopt the ones I know could use my help, or the ones that need a new home. I like getting to know all my hermies individually. I just adopted 3 new crabbies, and are learning more about them each day, along with my current crabbies!!:)

7. Bumble

Bumble (Micro Crab)

I have 5, or I think I do, since some of them have been down under for awhile. The kids talked me into buying them at the beach last year, swearing they'd take care of them. I was so enamored of them that I bought two more.
    And they all live together in a 10 gal. tank. I'll be getting a 29 soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.