1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you post more than 1 foto atta time??!!??

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by alliswell777, Sep 28, 2010.

1. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

[img=400x300]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/alliswell777/crabitat%20inthmaking/crabitat-sept2010019.jpg[/img]
    here is our tank so far. it is a work in progress!!

2. Mini.Mrs.Crabs

Mini.Mrs.Crabs "Preparing For Second Molt"

if you us image codes, you just add them one after the other...
    LOVE your tank by the way.
    those little circular vine things look fun to climb for the crabbies!

3. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

:yes2: thank you mrs crabs! ya know, i tried copying the codes one after the other, then posting them on forum...but i only ended up with the last picture i copied. im sure ill figure it out eventually! as far as the wood rings- i got a bundle of those from hobby lobby for less than $2. i posted a question some time ago if anyone thought they might not be safe. you can see that i tied 3 together to climb up, then with the other 3, i made a hidey by partially burying them & plopping a handful of cypress bedding on top.  :twirl:

4. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I dont know about anybody else but I go to photo bucket copy one img code come back to the topic and paste. Go back to photo bucket copy another img code come back to the same topic and paste under the first img code and the same for however pictures you want to post. I copy and paste one pic at a time.

5. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

:kissflowers:  ok!! coming back to the SAME TOPIC was my problem!! haha! i didnt do that the first time! got it!!
    thanks!