1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How 2 post big picture?

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Dezzi, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dezzi

Dezzi "First Molt In Progress"

I was wondering how to post a big picture? The only way I know how 2 include a pic. is by using the attachments, & the pictures come out small. (which is fine) But, I have seen other members pictures on threads that are big & you can see the details in the photo much better and they look so good! I have heard of photobucket, but I don't know how to use it? & if that is what I would need, to include the larger picture? Any help I would most appreciate:) Thank you! (I'm not exactly um..... all that good w/ computers :eek:)

My daughter & I were thinking about posting a picture for the theme contest, & I didn't know if the picture had to be the larger size for that? Either way, I guess it wouldn't matter, I just think the pictures are nice when they are big enough to really see all those cute hermies :)
    - My daughter is so excited about the contest, she has already "worked" on it, by cutting out hearts from colored paper & gathering items from around the house - & then asking me : "would this be good for the picture?" She's my helper & she Loves looking at Everyone's pictures here!

2. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

i do not think it has to be big for the contest i am about to go take some pics to show you of my hermies right now!

3. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Maybe if you "copy" and "paste" it directly into the text box. I usually just do attachments to the specifications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.