1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

holidays

Discussion in 'You Are In: POLL Parade - Just! Poll's.' started by ashleigh, Apr 7, 2006.

?

I want to know how many of you take your crabbies on holidays and where, when and what they go in

1. I do take my crabbies on holidays

100.0%
  2. no way I think you should move them around

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. YES and NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashleigh

ashleigh "First Molt In Progress"

2. ashleigh

In Australia we have school holidays for Christmas [​IMG] which is 6 weeks then go back to school for 10 weeks then Easter holidays for 2 weeks then go back to school for 12 weeks then 2 week of holidays then go back to school for 10 weeks then 2 weeks and start over.

Every holidays I go down the Coast to see my Grandparents but Easter holidays we go camping.
    My crabbies have their own tank at my Grandparents place which has all their older things in it cause I buy so much that I don't have room in their home tank so the older stuff go in the holiday tank.

3. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Your Christmas break is 6 weeks long?![​IMG] Mine is only two weeks.[​IMG] Spring break(which 'officially' starts on monday)is only one.

that's a cool idea to have a second vacation tank. Whenever I go on holidays it's to a hotel or on a plane, so I can't take my crabs.

4. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

I haven't been on a holiday where I actually go anywhere, but what I'd do is get a friend to pet-sit.

5. ashleigh

this is a dumb Qustion but is it true in the USA you don't have homework??????

6. Felicity Loves Animals

Felicity Loves Animals (Small Crab)

Everytime I go somewhere (Hotel, family member's house, ect.) I take my hermies. The only I haven't is when I was going Canada, because it was a plane I went on. I take one of those mini-crabitats. The ones that say Critter carriers. They work well. And it's not like it's forever for them to be in that cage.

7. Felicity Loves Animals

Uh, USA DIFFIANTLY has homework lol! That's ok that you didn't know though, because I'm sure I don't stuff from Australia.

8. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

<dies> I am a senior in high school and 6 out of 7 of the classes I take are honors classes. I have homework every night. Take home tests and essays and research assignments and spanish worksheets and calculus problems and chemistry reading...LOTS of homework. My English teacher had us read Crime and Punishment over Christmas break and The Fountainhead over spring break.

Lol. But that's just me. On average, I'd say most people have 1-2 hours a night in high school and I have around 2-5.

But that's enough of that. [​IMG] I take it you guys must get lots of homework too.

9. ashleigh

cool my friend said In the USA u never get homework. I'm in year 8 and we get sooooooooooo much homework weekends, hoildays all the time [​IMG]

10. Felicity Loves Animals

Oh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.