1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi. What a wonderful site.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by Crabbe&Goyle, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabbe&Goyle

Crabbe&Goyle Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi! I just found/ joined this site. As well as I just bought two new hermit crabs on Sunday. They're named Crabbe and Goyle. One is about medium and the other is pretty huge. I went through my fare share of hermit crabs growing up, and I never realized how much effort taking care of them was. So kudos to my parents I guess. So just trying to make sure I do everything right, and this sight seems like such an asset.

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

WELCOME glad to have you here

3. Agustus&Nigel

Agustus&Nigel (Micro Crab)

When I got Agustus, everyone said that he was going to be easy to care for and was going to die in a couple of weeks. Of course, he's still alive five months later and more than $100 put into him. So, they are some-what easy to care for but expensive (atleast for me).

I'm so glad to see you joined! I'm happy to see more people join.

4. anish

anish "Never Molted"

Welcome!!! :)

5. Crabmier

Crabmier (Micro Crab)

Welcome, this site is awesome. I spend a lot of time just browsing the forums... so much new information to soak up! :D

6. Crabbe&Goyle

Crabbe&Goyle Hi, I'm New Here!

Yea, I found out so much that I never knew before and it's always comforting to have people with lots of experience to give advice. Everyone seems pretty friendly too.

Agustus&Nigel, I know exactly what you mean. I think I have spent about $75 so far and there are still things I want/need to get. People are right, it really is an addiction.

7. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

I wish I had only spent $100 to get it all set up at the beginning, I was more like $200 because I bought all the wrong stuff at first since I didn't know anything then I found a few forums the same night I got mine and found I got everything wrong but I already used the calci sand, and other stuff I bought so there was no way to return it. Just don't let my husband know, I pretty much keep anything I buy from him. I buy little at a time and then he never really notices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.