1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I'M NEW

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by heather77, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heather77

heather77 Guest

:spunky: Hello everyone! I am new here. I am also new to crabbing. I have been crabbing for about 1 1/2 months to 2 months now. I am loving it, but I have had some problems. I hope to learn a lot from this site. If any one has any advice plz feel free to share. Sadly to say I have lost three hermies since I have started. One being this weekend that I had just brought home the night before. I have not had any molters, but I have had plenty of shell changes. I have one E (thats the conclusion i have come to that she is from info on other sites) That has changed shells three times in one day lol..... Well thats a little about my crabbing .... Cant wait to here from other crabbers. by by

2. MacandHunter

MacandHunter "First Molt In Progress"

:madhouse: Welcome to the addiction! Sorry for your loses - let us know if you have any specific questions and we can help you out.

3. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

:vinkko: :welcome: heather77!

4. shmama

shmama Guest

:wav: Welcome!

5. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

welcome to the Addiction Heather. we have a lot of crabbing experience here and everyone is ready and willing to help w/ any questions/problems you have.

if your one crab died after only a night home with you, please know that is not your fault. they go through an awful trauma before we get them.

on the right of the screen are 2 very helpful links. one is marked Caresheets and that gives some really helpful information and the other (2 below that first one) is called Species Photo ID and that ahouls help you learn the species you have.

again, welcome and have fun here.

6. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Well Howdy! Welcome to the Addiction!!! :vinkko:

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

:welcome: Enjoy the site

8. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:madhouse: :hermez: You found the best place in town!

9. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach Guest

Hi heather I know you from the Hermit crabs :huggies: :straw: :rockon: r us forum

10. iluvhermies

iluvhermies Guest

:madhouse: WElcome ot the addiction it is a fun place to be.

11. heather77

heather77 Guest

:thanks: Everyone and I will most likley bug you to death with questions. I have used the species ID thing from crab street jorenal to identifiy my crabbies; From what I can tell I have all E's and one PP. (atleast I belive I do still not to sure) Well they belong to myself (2), my husband (2) and my children have 5 altogether.

the E's are: Nemo, Squirt, Dorey, Crush, Sponge-bob, Big Boy, Sarah and one that my husband hasn't named yet (just joined us today)
    and
    the PP: sabastain

They all live in a recently modified 35g.

I think I am going to like it here. :huggies:

12. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

We have a species ID chart here too that you can double check (upper right)--plus we love pics so post away-- :rockon:

13. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena Guest

Howdy! Welcome, and may the force be with you....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.