1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Texas

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by thehermit, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thehermit

thehermit Hi, I'm New Here!

I've been lurking for some time and thought I'd go ahead and register and introduce myself. I have five hermies (PP's). Two mediums and three smalls.

I got the two mediums in July of 08. One of them has been digging down for longer and longer period (pre molt?) and leaving the other by himself so I got 3 more small ones to keep him company. The three new ones have just left the ISO tank and moved into the main tank. So I'm up late to keep an eye on everyone because I'm a worrier! LOL

Anyway, hi and thanks for the site.

Here are some pics of my tat. Everyone is hiding in huts while I took these pics except for one small who is just outside the hut.

crabitat :: newcrabitat007.jpg picture by mollylayla - Photobucket

2. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Welcome! I'm in Corpus Christi........Glad to have another fellow Texan join in on the fun!:D

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

WELCOME glad to have you here

4. kissmeimgone

kissmeimgone (Micro Crab)

Hi there. I'm from western Kentucky. Towards the end of December, I bought a Purple Pincher hermie and I decided to name him Gingo [kinda pronounced like Ginger]. I guess you could say I'm a bit new to crabbing considering the last time I had a crab was about 5th grade and now I'm in 11th and I'm way more researched now ^.^

And yesterday I bought another purple pincher hermit about the same size as Gingo to keep the little guy company. They're pretty small but I doubt you could call them 'micro'..I'm not sure
    I decided to name him Elmo, but now I'm not sure..He's pretty active and I decided to let him and Gingo get acquinated on the rug in my den and he kept peeking out from the coconut hut and popping back in his shell and hes really fast and uberly loves to climb..I was thinking on naming him Peepers or Boo...hmm

Anyways I'm new here too and I'm glad to have met you. ^.^ happy crabbing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.