1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by LolaGranola, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaGranola

LolaGranola Guest

Hi, I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I was away in Germany when this site got cranked up and I didn't get to do a proper introduction then. Now that the jetlag has worn off I'm much more coherent.

Welcome to the site! Tell your friends.

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

I wondered what the heck happened to you!!! Didn't see you lurking around the other site, and no sign of you here!!! 'Bout time you showed yer face!!!

Germany, huh? My son toured Italy, The Czech Republic, Amsterdam & Germany this past June. He had a BLAST!!! Hope your trip was just as fun!

(Now where the heck is that "This Thread is Worthless Without Pics" icon?) :D

3. kellie_1324

kellie_1324 Guest

Hey Michelle!!!!! I didn't think it would take long for you to find your way here. HI!!!

4. Matt

Matt Guest

You're going to have to scab the one off of the HCA, thats the only site I have ever seen one at.

I am unaware we have met, I would post the usual intoduction of what forums I frequent, but read almost any welcome post on this thread and you will know. I know you from the Hub I think. I dont recall seeing you on the evil HCA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.