1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by CrazyCrabGuy, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

I have 6, I had 7 but Orangy died earlier this month. I may be wrong on not being nocturnal but like I said I read it somewhere on a few different forums and I am trying to find that information right now to make sure but with mine they are 1/2 out in the day and 1/2 out at night. I really think it depends on the crabs not them being nocturnal. Someone please correct me if I am wrong about this nocturnal stuff.

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I have 13.

3. CrazyCrabGuy

CrazyCrabGuy (Micro Crab)

WOW Guys that is so cool,yeah chermo mine are like yours half and half,poor Orangy:(
    And wow coco that's so cool what size tank do you have and what other animals do you have,I have a dog, 2 siamese fighting fish,2 rats and then my 4 hermies!!!What about you chermo,have you got anything else???

---Max---

4. cococrisp

Lets see... I have a Russian Tortoise, A Eastern Box Turtle, a yellow lab and my hermies. If it counts i also have about 200 worms I picked up for my turtle today and a bunch of slugs.:eek:

5. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

I've got one dog, 3 PP's, 2 E's, and 6 pill bugs that live in a tupperware container!:cool:

6. CrazyCrabGuy

CrazyCrabGuy (Micro Crab)

Wow that's so cool guys!!!

7. cococrisp

Ha ha! Can you send me some pill bugs? I'm sure my turtle would love to eat them!:D I'll have to go look for some pill bugs. I have not seen any for a while but I know several boards I could look under... Ok. Soon I might be adding some pill bugs to my list of pets!:D

8. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

It seems like you aren't new anymore but WELCOME anyways! :D Sorry I forgot to reply to this thread. :eek:

9. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

I searched for an hour and only found those 7(I live in the midwest), so sorry, but I don't think I can send you some...:eek: You live in Washington right? I think there are a lot of pill bugs in the west coast because I used to live in northern California and I didn't even have to look under a rock because they were walking around on the sidewalk!:D Good luck finding some, but I can't send you any, sorry.

10. cococrisp

I don't think they would do well in the shipping to. I'll go to my friend's house because I think I saw a pill bug a couple months ago there.:) Maybe I won't need to because my turtle has been eating worms all day! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.