1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by sarah86, Jul 11, 2008.

1. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

Welcome to HCA I think it's called.    :madhouse:  :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :bye:

2. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

Ouch! I don't think I've ever been pinched on my stomach :chuckle:

3. Hermy88

Hermy88 Guest

I've been pinched on the arm but NEVER on the stomach. Although I wonder what it feels like to have a hermie crawling on your stomach?

There's only one way to find out! ^_^

[​IMG]

4. sarah86

sarah86 Guest

I don't recommend it!  :biglaugh: My biggest guy nipped my friend last night and wouldn't let go, I did tell her him and the smallest one are the most shy and likely to pinch but never mind- it's her that got me into them, she has two small ones

5. Hermy88

Hermy88 Guest

I've got some small ones that don't pinch. The big bad wolves I'm not too sure about so I leave them be.....for now.

But I spoil them every now and then.

[​IMG]

6. sarah86

sarah86 Guest

The bigger ones are a lot more intimidating, I'll let my friends crabs crawl all over my hands but I'm sticking to gloves whilst I handle mine until I'm confident they won't pinch, I think I trust one of them. I really need to name them over the weekend- they've settled in much better- I think I'll take pics of each one and decide-I can tell two of them apart from the group but the two largest look similar and are in very similar shells. Maybe I could post a poll on what they should be called  :think:

7. Hermy88

Hermy88 Guest

The poll thing is a good idea if you're not sure.

[​IMG]