1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Yall, got another one!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by jeswwjd23, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

:eek: yep, i went into petco to get some declorinate stuff and walked by the hermit crabs and saw a teeny PP's and had to get her/him, i named her/him, Teeny, so now i have 7 all together, Hermie is getting ready to molt, he's grown a gel leg, so hopefully he'll survive and i'll try not to freak out if i don't see him for a while, Hermie is my first molter. so hopefully everything will go well.:)

2. jtswife

jtswife "First Molt, A Success"

I went shopping, you know for stuff you need but, come out with things you don't need:) Well, I ended up buying a PP. He is big but not too big. I have 4 small ones and 1 medium. We recently lost one but, my daughter wanted a big one. Ok, so I did it. His name is Blazer. Hopefully he will be ok. The conditions he was living in were bad. I saw no food, all calci sand, water bowl full of water with sand all in it. I noticed that there was little crabs in the tank, can drown in that big bowl. Maybe he will have a better life.
    mybtrflys3 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.