1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey vickie or jellybean!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

can you guys go into my account some how and change my email status from scoobdoo63 to physcodelic63@hotmail.com
    my scoobdoo has been closed / blocked by them, someone has been using my account! even my girlfriends account was closed to. I tried to do it and I must not understand what they are asking cause now I have both... I just about freaked earlier cause I tried to sign in and it wouldn't let me, I was thinking oh crud this isn't going to let me sign in now since my account is deleted!! IF IT IS BOY, I IS IN BIG TROUBLE AND YA BETTER EMAIL ME WITH PLAN B!!!!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Well Scoobdoo. if you're reading this, I successfully changed your password as you requested. If I don't see where you have been on in a while, I'm packing up my bags and leaving---FAST!! :oops: LOL

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

omg! it took me awhile before I figured out that I remembered I asked you to change things, I was trying to sign in as scoobdoo63 @hotmail and it kept rejecting me I was getting :slapfight: with myself! then I tried my physcodelic63 with my old password and wala! :cheer: it takes me some time and I get there. :dance:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.