1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hermit Crab Addiction

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by NotaMallard, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotaMallard

NotaMallard "First Molt, A Success"

Sorry for making another topic, but I just had to! This store is FANTASTIC. I paid maybe $4.00 in all, but she included 15 samples! The stuff looks delicious (from a hermie point of view) and the shipping was great. But what surprises me most is the fact that I paid so little and got so much! I will DEFINITELY order again! I spent more than an hour browsing the site, trying to pick out what to buy, everything looked amazing. Next time you have any extra money jingling around in your Paypal account, hopefully you'll do what I did.

2. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Hey,

I just wanted to say that I love the addiction store too. I bought things from there for the second time just recently, and I'm still amazed at all of the free stuff I got. The prices were great, and the food arrived without a hitch.

3. Dezzi

Dezzi "First Molt In Progress"

I had heard so many great things about Vckum's store - Hermit Crab Addiction, that I checked it out too, So far, I have placed 4 order's~! I just can't stay away from there :D I Just placed the order's recently, so I should be getting Goodie's soon~! I am confident that I will be very satisifed with the items. Plus, I hope that I get samples included too! I know that I will have VERY ** Happy Hermie's ** when they get 2 chow down on healthy, good foods :) I am very excited! Everything was wonderful there, the variety, description's, prices, & shipping cost. I am definetly going to be a Return customer.

4. kissmeimgone

kissmeimgone (Micro Crab)

I also recently checked out her store..Its incredibly amazing and as soon as I get my chore money, I cant wait to start buying ^.^ So hard to decide on what to buy! lol

5. Kimberly B

Kimberly B Hi, I'm New Here!

I just wanted to add how much I like Vckum's store too. I have placed two orders with her so far...and am very happy with my purchases.
    I echo what Dezzi said... Everything is wonderful, the descriptions, variety, prices...and the samples are just icing on the cake.
    So, thank you Vckum's, for providing our hermit crabs with such wonderful products.
    I will definitely be a return customer.

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

Aww you guys made my night!! *hugs*

7. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I have always been one happy customer...I need to place another order:D soon. I won the raffle last year and got a ton of food!

8. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

i will definetly order fome vicki i cant wait!

9. Jennaisme

Jennaisme Hi, I'm New Here!

It looks like an awesome store, but unfortunately I live in Australia. *Shakes fist at customs.* Do you know if they've changed the customs laws yet?? 'Cause me and my partner were looking at your store, and yeah, like I said, it looks great.
    Also, the food looks really yummy, from a hermie point of view, and sounds really rummy from a Jenna point of view. =D

10. vckums

vckums Moderator

Unfortunately no Australia hasn't changed their customs yet. What you can do is print out the safe food list, take it to the store with you and get some items off it. Then you can make your own kibbles.

11. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I can't wait to go and I just got my allowance today but I'm hoping I'll win the $5 on the addiction photo contest. Everyone vote for me!!:)

12. Crabbe&Goyle

Crabbe&Goyle Hi, I'm New Here!

Just ordered from Vicki's store. Spent waaaay more than I meant to, but really excited to have delicious things for my hermies. Vicki, your store is pretty much amazing! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.