1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hermit crab Addiction Question

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by alyssa9801, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alyssa9801

alyssa9801 Hi, I'm New Here!

I am new to hermit crabs. I am trying to find a good diet for them.
    I like the Hermit Crab addiction site and I know that someone from the company is on this board. I have a couple of questions

Will either of these two kits provide complete nutrition for my crabs; organic addiction collection or nutrition beginnings kit?

Also, how do the sprout kits work?

Thanks!!!!!

2. Frogs_n_Flowers

Frogs_n_Flowers "Preparing For First Molt"

I can't really can't help you answer those, I know I have gotten some things from there and everything I received was Awesome!! However I recently made a purchase that had one of those lil plant things in it I believe to be a sprout and was also wondering how it works as I put some seeds in it and watered it. In hopes it would grow...LOL!

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Hi that's me! hehehe

There's no food packet out there that could be called complete. You have to add fresh fruits, meats, calcium etc to thier diet.

If you'd like to try some items to supplement what you can't get fresh, I'd suggest the nutrition kits, Can I Have A Taste? or Lucky Dip Bags. All these have many packets inside for you to try with the crabs.

If you bought the seed surprise kit, you just add the seeds, water, keep in a sunlit area and in a few days sprouts will appear. The Green House kits are the same. Add the seeds, water and keep in sunlit area.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  4. alyssa9801

alyssa9801 Hi, I'm New Here!

Thanks Frogs n Flowers!

Thanks for the suggestions Vicki! I will be placing an order in the next week or so.

have a great night!

5. Frogs_n_Flowers

Frogs_n_Flowers "Preparing For First Molt"

Great Thanks Vicky mine should grow fine then. :)

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

Thanks for asking! Questions are good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.