1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hermit Crab Addiction Ebay Store

Discussion in 'Crabby Links' started by vckums, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

http://stores.ebay.com/Hermit-Crab-Addiction

Hermit Crab Addiction
    Getting crabby at the lack of Hermit crab items out there? Frustrated at the prices for these items? Well, look no further. The Hermit Crab Addiction Store is your one-stop-internet-shop.
    The Hermit Crab Addiction was started so other hermit crab enthusiasts could get unique and much needed items. We offer a variety of items that cater to hermit crabs which provide a mixed array of hermit crab foods, toys, landscape additions and more. Hermit Crab Addiction has what you have been searching for, from second levels to organic foods. All of our products are organic, safe and pesticide free.
    The Addiction has the best quality, biggest selection and 100% organic foods for your land hermit crabs. We are the real deal!! Accept no imitations the food sold here is the ORIGINAL. The Addiction is endorsed by the Coenobita Research Site. We are the only online store that carries the Epicurean Cuisine food line. Choose only the best for your hermit crabs, we know we do!
    We offer FREE SAMPLES. Why free? We don't feel you should be charged for trying something. Usually your samples will consist of items you didn't purchase in your order. Hopefully you try them the crabs love it and order it during your next visit to our store.
    Our prices are kept low so that you only spend a small amount but you get a lot! Your crabs benefit from a wide variety of healthy organic items. The Addiction is able to offer you that!
    Please check out the picture testimonials. The saying is true a picture really is worth a thousand words. The Addiction customers show their hermit crabs with our products!! www.hermitcrabaddiction.net
    Thank you,
    Vicki

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

YUM-sometimes I wish I was a crabby so I could eat the foods at your store :)

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

I just added new items

Organic Banana Chips
    Organic Bell Peppers
    Organic Carrot Flakes
    Organic Natural Sesame Seeds
    Organic White Popcorn Kit
    Organic Tropical Fruit Medley
    Organic Ground Brown Flax Seeds
    Organic Dried Honey Powder
    Organic Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Powder
    Organic Beet Powder

http://stores.ebay.com/Hermit-Crab-Addiction

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Organic Boost Powder

I was asked by a few people if I could offer a larger size. I finally got some and the new sizes are up at the Ebay store.

I'm offering 0.5 ounce and 1ounce bags. :)

5. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

Thats cool. How long does one package last? I cant be constanly buying hermit crab food ya know? lol. What do you suggest for an everday food?

6. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

Do I have to buy something for a free sample?

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

when you place an order you get a bunch of free samples. Depending on how many crabs you have, a packet of food can last up to a year.

I now have gift certificates available.

8. texamedic

texamedic Hi, I'm New Here!

Free samples, you are not kidding!!! I just recieved my order today! Love it!!! Placed the order Monday, and in my hot little hands today. Good service. And what a wonderful variety!! My hermit crabs will eat for a year on this stuff. Good quality! Stuff I could definately not get around here in my neck of the woods, that's for sure. Every item was exactly as stated on the site, including sizing and packaging. I am extremely satisfied with the Hermit Crab Addiction Ebay Store.

I purchased the: Epicurean Molting Food, Green Seaweed Large Sheet, Best Seller Combo Pack, and the Organic Variety pack. Included I must have recieved at least 10 different small sized extras: Organic Popcorn, Spirulla powder, dried papaya, ect... to many to list!!!

I'll let you know how well my crabs like the stuff. But overall I am very impressed. Price was very fair, and they completely combined shipping on all items.

I give their store a glowing two claws up!!! :D

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

10. nancy

nancy "Preparing For Second Molt"

My husband is interested in ordering a mortar and pestal. Do you offer more than one size of these? If you do what are the sizes and prices?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.