1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hemp Nets for Trade Soon

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by HermitPaws, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

hi everyone Just thought i let you guy and gals know im going to be Kitting Hemp nets soon (Don't Know when im getting the hemp just yet.) and if any of you want one at a Certin Length, Hight or color ( they make colored hemp) I'll be willing to Trade for Half inch to 1 inch shells,& Food.

NOTE: I do not know how many inch in width i can go As for hight i'll Be willing to go as long as 2 feet. Also note that if we do trade it may take me a few day to kint since i still need to work at my Day job.

im also working on one right now,and i will post pic's of it on my Web page when it is done.(this one is made of yarn and is just a Sample)

Thank you for looking and taking your time to read this.

2. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

What kind of shells were you looking for? I can go through mine and see what I have as far as style and how many do you think would be a fair trade for the net?

3. HermitPaws

well im looking for any type of shell for a PP hermit crab, just not Whale or shark eye shells. for a fair trade i'll say 4 shell for a 12x12 inch hemp net. And remember i still don't have any hemp yet. i don't get paid till this friday. and probly woun't get around to getting any hemp till Sunday (i work friday-Sat.)

4. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

No problem for me. I have a lot to worry about with papers and the painted shell project to get done before Thanksgiving break.

5. HermitPaws

I'll post here when i get the Hemp. Im going to try to get some colored (red, green, and yellow or blue) but most likely going to get the brown/natural color to Start off with.( Still halfa pay my$210 rent to my parentsand pay cheack is only about $100 each week.)

6. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I like the natural look in my tank better anyway.

7. HermitPaws

Ok i managed to sneak in a early shopping trip to hobbylobby and got about 200 feet of hemp/Natural. i also got some tiny and small Shell that i will be willing to trade also.

8. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I'll go through my shells and get back to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.