1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Fast

Discussion in 'Emergency Care - 911.' started by HermitDude, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitDude

HermitDude "Never Molted"

Ok i went to petsmart . They had horrribbblllleee conditions and there was one crab out of its shell and coated in sand and i told them i wanted him they said ohh no you dont hes dying im like i want him they are like ok what ever and i bought him i wased him off and put him in a warm dark humid area with 4 shells to choose from hes moving around a lot and im not sure what else to do for him what do i do ill post pics tomorrow what a bday present lol

Thanks
    Caleb

2. jtswife

jtswife "First Molt, A Success"

Did you iso him with some shells? Do that and see what works. Good luck! Put him in a glass with some shells, he should pick one.:)

3. jtswife

jtswife "First Molt, A Success"

You know, it's sad when you go to a pet store and they don't take care of living things the way they should:mad: They should at least research on all animals before they sell them, or make their living enviroment better for them. How do they get their jobs?!!!!:mad:

4. Itsy

Itsy "Second Molt, A Success"

I know what you mean i went into petland and they jsut startd selling hermies and the conditions were horrible i *****ed so bad they let me redo the tank and still when i go in with all ive told them they dont keep up the tank they dont have water last time i went in there to buy one i *****ed so bad and felt so bad for them i just walked out with four of them and noone said or did anything. I lost one of them the same night i got them but other then that my straw and 2 new e's are doing great there active and healthy and seem really happy!

5. Itsy

Itsy "Second Molt, A Success"

sorry for the language i just get so mad

6. silver616

silver616 "Preparing For Second Molt"

Any update?

7. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

Petsmart where I live in really nice. U rarly ever see a dead fish in the tank And never a dead hermie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.