1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Black spots on crabs!

Discussion in 'Emergency Care - 911.' started by Mommy2Crabs, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mommy2Crabs

Mommy2Crabs (Small Crab)

I have found four of my crabs that have these black spots on their legs and one has it on his shell! I think It's a bacterial infection! What do I do now! I took all of the moss out. Is it the moss?:eek: I scooped about 1/4 of the substrate up and through it out. I can't take the substrate out cuz I have molters. I don't believe they are affected because I really believe it's from these 4 hanging around in my moss pits. What do I do! I'm a nervous wreck!

Plus Mr Crabs 2 (who has no black spots) who I believe has been suffering from PPS, just lost one of his legs today!:( I removed him from the main tank and put him in ISO in a hermie hut. But....what if he's sick and gets my other two molters sick in there? Ahhhhh! I don't know what to do and I'm worried about my babies, someone please help!!!!:eek:

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I need very very clear pics and close up and I can tell you- I hope all is ok

3. Maddy

Maddy "Never Molted"

AHHHHH! Thats scary! I wonder what it could be?

4. Mommy2Crabs

Mommy2Crabs (Small Crab)

I'm gonna get the pics loaded up tonight. I took the pics I just need to upload them in my computer. Then I'll post them here so you all can see. It will be just a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.