1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Iam new on here.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by Holly12, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly12

Holly12 Guest

Hello my name is Holly and Iam new on this forum but I have had PP purple pinchers for 3 years and right now I have 3 of them and will be geting more. I have a 20 gallon tank for them I have always been into hermits but I never thought that I would be so addicted to them lol. I can not wait to meet you all and become friends with you all in the future. :vinkko:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:huggies: hello back at you, I have 3 crabs , they are pp's to but they are golf ball and bigger in a 20 gal tank & because I'm a somewhat of an older crab owner that kind of got stuck with then bought some of her own crabs, I won't buy any more. This site is fun and informative!

3. Holly12

Holly12 Guest

Hello nice to meet you I think this site is a awesome one I am so glad that I came on here now I see that you have a hermit crab store I will be geting some things for my little guys. :HCR:

4. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:welcome: Holly! Glad to have you here! :flower:

5. Holly12

Holly12 Guest

Hello jellybean nice to meet you thank you for the warm welcome it is great to be on here. :thanks:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.