1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

headaches

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

O.k. Just wanting everyone to know I'm going in for a mra Thursday. The headaches are not responding to ovc medication or high blood pressure, migraine medication { narcotic type } the weather is either to blame or something else, and I want to make sure it is not something else. It's getting where I go to bed with one and I wake up with one, not just a bad headache these really make ya say ouch! :BangHead: I will let ya know if I have any news , it'll be the first of next week.

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh my goodness! When you said you were having constant headaches, I didn't know they were so bad as to you having to go and get them checked! I hope you feel better, scoobdoo!

3. scoobdoo

YEPPERS THEY ARE, I'M PRETTY TOUGH THOUGH, TAKES ME A LONG TIME BEFORE I SEEK MEDICAL HELP.. SAW YOUR PICTURE ON WHO IS BEHIND THE COMP.. NICE LOOKING AND A VERY PRETTY GAL SHOULD HAVE NO TROUBLES WITH GETTING A BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU ARE OLDER. HAVE FUN AND STAY A KID FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN!

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Same here! I am a toughie, also, and will wait until it is ABSOLUTELY necessary to go and get checked out, and make sure everything's all right with 'da body! :chuckle:
    That's the nicest thing anybody's said to me all day! Thank you so much, scoobdoo! You're the best! :huggies: :flower:
    P.S. I am not looking forward to growing up, and I wish I could stay a kid for as long as I live! It is so much fun being a kid, and I enjoy every second of it! =)

5. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

I hope its nothing!!! :Good-Luck: :fingerscrossed:

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

So do, I, CoolDoggy10! I must admit, scoobdoo is one of my favorite people on the forum! She is so kind, understanding, and is so similar to me in many ways!
    Feel better, scoobdoo, and that's an order! :blob8:

7. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:fingerscrossed: :Good-Luck: I'll be thinking of you. :flower:

8. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I hope that you'll be just fine. They better figure it out...I'll be praying for you.
    :rockz:

9. ema

ema "Third Molt In Progress"

Let us know how it goes! I really hope they can get you all fixed up soon.

10. scoobdoo

thanks everyone, it is nice to belong to a positive bunch of crabby peoples! I did get some new narcotic meds and talk about getting 3rd degreed before I could get them from the pharmacy, I had to give my life long history! They had to make sure I was who I was saying I was.. so I wasn't getting someone elses drugs to sell on the street. I took one and it was like ahhhhh I hadn't felt so good in such a long time, it really helped take the edge off.
    to my friend hermie4ever, you have to grow up but there will always be a kid in you! Mine comes out quite often as you can prob tell! My mother in law once told me you will never grow up, I told her if growing up means sitting around drinking coffee all day, doing nothing but cleaning your house and cooking, not do anything fun cause you think you are to old then nope I ain't a growing up! Life is to short, so enjoy it.. house work will always be there,{ not that my house is a pig stye} they make fast food, and I hate coffee!
    [​IMG]

11. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Yup! :chuckle: :yes2:
    P.S. I love, coffee, both hot, and cold!

12. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

For a lot of people, coffee is a staple! I like the cold kind.

13. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Ya. I like iced coffee a lot! It makes me more hyper than I am already! I bet you guys wouldn't like to see that! I bet you're fed up with the normal me, already! And that's hyper ENOUGH! :biglaugh:

14. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Nah... :sheep2:

15. ema

ema "Third Molt In Progress"

I actually dislike most coffee.

As far as the growing up thing ... Agreed. Mostly. I'm a firm believer in the healthy balance where you still get your house clean and your dishes done and your kids taken care of but when I take my son to the park (at LEAST once a week) where will you find me? On the PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT of course! :spunky:

16. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I'm not a fan of coffee either. I do enjoy a good herbal tea in the winter (with lots of honey) or the best ever - make tea (mint or raspberry) and then add hot chocolate mix to the tea. It sounds gross, but it ends up being chocolate mint or chocolate raspberry for much cheaper than buying the expensive hot chocolate mixes!

Oh, and I'm the type (even though I don't have any kids, nor do I plan to for a long time) to watch the old Disney movies back when they were hand-drawn and people had shapes other than round...The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, The Lion King...etc. I like my people not looking like they're going to explode out of their clothes. I mean, Up was a good movie, but the people were so unrealistically shaped...

Oh, and ema - I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE. My husband and I own most of the Veggietales episodes and long movies on DVD..."And I've never been to Boston in the fall..."

17. scoobdoo

I love the old disney movies to! lady and the tramp, aristocats, robin hood, so dear to my heart is one I really like, it's about a little boy that ends up trying to raise a black sheep and it ends up getting in so much trouble..I agree the new disneys cartoons the people look so strange! I like capachino french vanillia that is all I can handle for coffee type drinks. I like tea, cold brewed tea! hot tea I have to be really cold & I like to dip cookies in it!

18. Donny (TMNT)

The new disney princess movie, "the princess and the frog",
    they looked pretty realistic, but the writers tried way too hard to make it just like all the other old classics, and of course, they failed.

19. scoobdoo

alot of movies are that way, they try and copy a movie but still make it there own and it's like wait a minute this seems so familar

20. Donny (TMNT)

It was made by Disney, but they realized that the other ones made
    a ton of dough, so they made another one. That's what I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.