1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HCRU-Thanks For All The Generous Donations.

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by Eric, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

I just want to thank the people who have made donations thus far. Very generous of you all. This will all go towards building HCRU even better. We are eventually going to make a link on the front page with names of all donators. They would be listed "only" with there consent! [​IMG]

Best Regards,
    HermitCrabsRus Staff

2. Crabzmom

Crabzmom Hi, I'm New Here!

Exactly how can I donate and in what amount, and how can it be forwarded to you? What does the donation go towards? Let me know, I am happy to contribute.

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Crabzmom,

If you wish to donate to HCRU you may do so by clicking the link titled front page on the forum page. On the front page you will find at the bottom a link that says *Make A Donation*. You must have or set up a paypal account to donate to HCRU. All funds go towards growing the Website/Forums, managing the monthly bill's & yearly cost for programs like Traffic-Blazer used to submit us into search engines to make it easier to find HCRU on the web -- hence -- more members for HCRU = more fun! Also my web designer charges a small fee once and a blue moon for his time. As you can see his time is well worth it and we are not nearly done yet. In fact we will never be totally done. Hope everyone enjoys these forums.

Very Important Note:

Please - HCRU asked, Do not to donate if you cannot afford to. Meaning do not feel obligated at all. When I, Jenny, Rew & Sandra opened up this site/forum, We opened it up ~free~ as it will stay. We are ready to take on all the expenses of running this site by ourselves but if a member wants to throw a little help once in a while along the way, it is appreciated but ~Not Critical~ for us to thrive. To be honest the best donation *We* meaning all of us 47 HCRU members thus far can give is to keep coming back everyday to the forums to have fun and post great topics also spread our name around www.HermitCrabz.com On other hermit crab sites/forums like wildfire whenever, however you can. If you have a Hermie site, maybe we can trade banners? If you visit other forums please mention us via a forum, get us more members! A lot of people are not here yet because they do not know of HCRU. I must say that all of the members we have thus far are great! This is such a perfect community we have here. I cannot wait until we grow larger as the months pass.

Best Regards,
    HermitCrabsRus Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.