1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems again.

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Chuck_Norris, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

I having problems with the site again, and I want to see if I'm the only one. For starters, in the threads, Since yesterday, I can't see new posts unless I actually post on that thread myself. Then after I post, the newest posts pop up above mine. Otherwise, it says that there have been no new posts on any threads. If this doesn't make any sense, basically what I'm saying is that it says that nobody has made any posts on this site in over 36 hours... it looks completely dead to me. Secondly, the posts are out of order. This I can kind of deal with, because I can kind of mentally put them in order myself to make sense of the thread, but it is a teeny bit frustrating. Third, and this is the one that is the least concerning, is that the time is still waaaay off. I put these in order of how frustrating they are, and clearly not being able to see new posts is frustrating.

Hopefully if somebody replies, I will be able to see it.

2. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

I've not been able to get on the site periodically for weeks. And when I do actually get on, the posts are not in order at all! And when I click on "New Posts" it says "no new posts". But on the home page, I can view the threads at the bottom and see that there have been several new posts! What is going on?

3. Chuck_Norris

Again, good to know I'm not the only one! And thankfully, I can see this post (probably only because I started the thread)!

4. alli'smommy

I forwarded my post to Jason and told him that several of us were having problems! Hopefully he can figure out what is going on and correct it!!

5. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I had some slight problems last night and currently. The time clock, which I've emailed poor Jason about regularly....is off again:eek:. Last night it was telling me there were no new posts, but that's probably because no one COULD post. The time clock really messes things up when you are trying to get the new posts only. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

6. CrabbyAbby

CrabbyAbby (Micro Crab)

Chuck do you run Internet Explorer? Sometimes an excess of temporary internet files will do that and deleting them will resolve the problem.

7. msdiamonddawg

msdiamonddawg "Third Molt In Progress"

I was going to suggest that myself. Your system does some wild and crazy things if your folders are full! LOL ..

8. Chuck_Norris

No, I use Firefox (which most of the time, I love), and I clear my temp. folders all the time (I'm kind of obsessive/compulsive about that, and defragmenting my computer). But now, everything's running smoothly again. I guess it was just a one-time glitch (at least, I hope!). Thanks everybody. :)

9. alli'smommy

I am having the same problems on multiple computers! At home, work, friends houses!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.